• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#167 Spinarak / #168 Ariados

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Looking for a hatched version of any mon in this evolution family.

Can offer an egg or level hatched version of -almost- any breedable mon.

JaKeRToN

I've Got Spinarks and Ariados. PM Me if you want one :D

Machomacho

I have Spinaraks with egg move Night Slash, PM me if interested.

woogfroo

Trade complete!

Last edited:

Machomacho

I still have Spinarks with Egg Mobes Night Slash or Twineedle, PM me if interested

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
Pokes I am looking for: Weedle, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Yanma, Quilfish, Stantler, Lotad,
Sableye, Torkoal, Lunatone, Keckleon, Tropius, Luvdisc, Burmy, Cherubi, Skorupi

If you have any of the above or any of their evolutions, and want any of the following, then please PM me.
I don't care level/name/gender/nature/shininess/DWA or anything about them.
I won't turn down any offer involving these pokes, and I have all of these to offer:

Any of the 15 starters, Spiritomb, Phione, and absolutely any basic evolution of any poke not in my want
list above. The only pokes I unfortunately am not willing to offer would be legendaries. Thank you :)

Gebu19

desperately looking for either of the 2; just wanting to fill my poke dex/boxes, so moves, gender, none of that matters to me. PM me if you can help.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

Machomacho

Giving away a spinarak will take anything in return

Battra

Any spare spinarak or ariados anyone doesn't need anymore I'll take it off your hands for a random pkm.

ebevan91

I need a Spinarak or Ariados. I can trade Ledyba or Ledian if you need one.

Jrinvara

I am seeking a somewhat high level Ariados. Doing a Bug type run on white 2. I just restarted my game so I do not have very much to trade but I could try and farm a starter of your choice. Just let me know what nature you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.