• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#170 Chinchou / #171 Lanturn

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawrImaCarrot

hey! looking for a chinchou. any one would do-no specific preference in nature or gender or anything. plz pm me if you could trade. i can offer most starters, anything from bw as long as its not legendary. thank you!

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Still available for trade, a shiny, flawless, DW female Chinchou:
170.gif

level 1 | UT
Chinchou *shiny* (female)
OT: Jeremy | ID No.: 58803 | Nature: Bold | Characteristic: Mischievous
Ability: Water Absorb | Type: Water/Electric
IV: 31/27/31/31/31/31 | Hidden Power: Dark
Moves: Supersonic | Bubble​

Looking for a male Corsola with three flawless stats and the moves: Stealth Rock, Barrier, Mirror Coat, and Recover.

QuietSnowdrop

I have FDW Chinchou FT if anyone wants one.

JaKeRToN

Need a Chinchou or Lanturn? PM Me if you want one :p

Arcadion

I need a dwf chimchou. I can offer anything breedable as well as dwf dratini vulpix poliwag larvitar nidoran and much more

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
Pokes I am looking for: Weedle, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Yanma, Quilfish, Stantler, Lotad,
Sableye, Torkoal, Lunatone, Keckleon, Tropius, Luvdisc, Burmy, Cherubi, Skorupi

If you have any of the above or any of their evolutions, and want any of the following, then please PM me.
I don't care level/name/gender/nature/shininess/DWA or anything about them.
I won't turn down any offer involving these pokes, and I have all of these to offer:

Any of the 15 starters, Spiritomb, Phione, and absolutely any basic evolution of any poke not in my want
list above. The only pokes I unfortunately am not willing to offer would be legendaries. Thank you :)

Offering a shiny Japanese Lanturn, level 43, Hasty nature. I believe it's UT. I'm obviously not the OT. I'd like a shiny or event in return. Pm with offers please.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

Maxi

Looking for any chinchou! PM me

JAMMER823

looking for anyone in this family or in my sig let me know what you want & i will see if i have it

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
Looking for Shiny Flawless Chinchou uncloned, ut. Will offer events/legends/shiny flawless starters or anything else that might suit your fancy and I would like you to nick name it for me if possible. pm me !

Status
Not open for further replies.