• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#172 Pichu / #025 Pikachu / #026 Raichu

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
Looking for a shiny pichu lvl 1 untrained, will offer legendaries and items pm me

AlexanderByte

Legendary seeker
EDIT: Thanks Maxi!

Last edited:

alamarco

Received a Pichu from gooch, thank-you!

Looking for a Pichu or Pikachu or Raichu. Any will do. Not looking for any special versions, what ever is available.

I can trade anything besides legendaries.

Thanks!

Last edited:

mtmaster

Does anyone by chance happen to have a legit DWF Pichu, Pikachu, or Raichi that they would be willing to trade and/or breed. I have several DWF Pokemon that I would be willing to offer up. I have the following DWF pokemon that I can breed and trade:

Igglybuff
Riolu
Shuckle
Togepi
Poliwag
Muuna
Spiritomb'
Siglyph
Swablu
Hondour
Nidoran(F)
Kabuto
Geodude
Cubone
Horsey
Difloon
Abra
Feebas
Bagon
Dratini
Eevee
Vulpix
Magikarp
Growlith
and Ralts

nandamaung

Hi. I'm looking for a Pikachu to complete my Pokedex. I can offer choice items or any other battle enhancing items. Please PM me if interested.

MidnightNinja

Seeking a lower leveled male Pikachu. It'd be cool if it was holding light ball as well! :)

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
Looking for an untrained Pichu or Pikachu W/Volt Tackle

Can offer DWF Heracross with Moxie

LunaWolf

Looking for a female DW Pichu, Pikachu, or Raichu holding a light ball.
Have every pokemon for offer. Only event legendary on offer is Meloetta.

burning_shadow

Looking for a pikachu with a Light Ball (any nature will do) , and I'm willing to trade most pokemon I have for it. PM me if you're interested

PokeCat

Looking a legit pichu, picachu or raichu. I trade for a legit bulbasaur or charmander. PM me if you are interested ;)

Ausgirl

Hey I'm looking for an UT timid Pikachu from the Pokewalker event which knows either surf or fly. I would prefer it if it was still available on a fourth gen game. Anyone who can get me one is free to choose an event or to 2-3 shiny flawless pokemon from my trade shop.

I'm also looking for a an UT timid Pikachu from the DW event with HP Ice 70 in the dream ball. Offering other events and shiny flawless pokemon.

Last edited:

zombi

Breeder
Offering:

A shiny 2010 event pichu w volt tackle

LF; Shiny lotad, or evos, shiny teddirsua or evos

im also open for other trades

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
Looking for a Hasty nature Pichu, UT!

Status
Not open for further replies.