• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#172 Pichu / #025 Pikachu / #026 Raichu

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushie

i can breed pichu with thundershock,bolt,wave and charm pm me offers

Abhorsen5000

Pokèmon Veteran
Looking For Ash's Pikachu UT
I have shinys in sig willing to trade, please pm if certain shiney or thing you want i have items as well

Anyone got a pikachu with Light orb? if so PM me please.

kenoken23

Hey I'm looking for either a Male Pichu or Pikachu. I have most starters to offer as well as some others. PM me if you have one.

Super trainer 555

<<<< mew is my fav
2 years ago there was a event that gave away a shiny pichu threw gamestop that when transferred to heart gold or soul silver that would allow you to meet a spiky eared pichu I received the shiny pichu but when I put it in my copy of soul silver it did not allowe to receive the spiky eared pichu I would like to recurve this pichu does anyone want a defective pichu for a pichu that works in 4th gen wifi trade?

Verloren

Looking for a Pikachu, offering a Zorua.

Soul_Survivor

Looking for a pichu to trade, have good pokemon to offer for it. Not trading my legendaries or any pokemon over level 60 unless Pichu is over 60. Pm me if interested in trading.

Black FC: 4942 5514 6848

justastranger

HG & Black
I have a legit Pikachu-colored Pichu and a legit Volt Tackle Pichu. I am willing to trade one/both of these for a Mesprit, legit. I am also willing to throw in a shiny eevee.

These trades will have to be made on D/P/Plat/HG/SS, however, as I will be using my Heart Gold.

Please PM me. I desperately want the Mesprit!

johnnystar1995

i would love a shiny starter. anyone besides chimichar, charmander, squirtile, treeko.
i have ditto, salamence, mewtwo, entei, moltres, deoxys, molotic ALL SHINY 1 for 1

also have shiny charmander LEGIT UT trading for shiny charmander NOT NICKNAMED

also trading shiny pikachu Lvl 24 UT trading for shiny Pikachu NOT nicknamed

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I'm looking for a Dream World Pikachu with LightningRod, I have Dream World Swellow and Kangaskhan for grabs (Both have Pokerus). I have a shiny also I need to get rid of like my Milotic (named Quincy). If you also are desiring any legendary consult me. I know it's a lot for a Pikachu but I'm willing to trade to anything for it.

johnnystar1995

i have shiny mew UT lvl but its japanese will trade for legit english shiny mew with no nickname

also have shiny charmander UT lvl 1 nicknamed cinders will trade for any legit english shiny charmander with no nickname

shiny pikachu lvl 24 Ut nicknamed #3(with smilie face only on nintendo ds) willing to trade for legit english shiny pikachu with no nickname

johnnystar1995

i have legit shiny mew UT lvl but its japanese will trade for legit english shiny mew with no nickname

also have legit shiny charmander UT lvl 1 nicknamed cinders will trade for any legit english shiny charmander with no nickname

also legit shiny pikachu lvl 24 Ut nicknamed #3(with smilie face only on nintendo ds) willing to trade for legit english shiny pikachu with no nickname

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
Have the following ft

PCP Jap UT (still on 4th gen game if u need it for event)
Birthday Pikachu (date 26 dec)

PM with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.