• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#172 Pichu / #025 Pikachu / #026 Raichu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need male pichu with charge

shlwe

Trader
Looking for DW pikachu with light ball.
I can offer lugia,ho-oh, celebi, deoxys, mew, female DW evee and vulpix
PM me.

Still looking for a volt tackle pichu or pikachu. Can be a freshly hatched pichu, I don´t care. PM me if interested. I still have some pokemon that are for trade in my soul silver game, so please say what pokemon you want, so I´ll send them to my pokemon Black game if I don´t have them there yet.

BrettvG

looking for any old pikachu, just let me know what you want

agentX

Looking for a pikachu with fly or surf, pm me what you want.

agentX

Just got a female pikachu with lightningrod. Can breed it for shinies, DW, or out of the ordinary pokemon. PM me for offers.

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
A pichu/pikachu with volt tackle and thunder would be amazing!
PM! :D

xJeremyx

IM LOOKING FOR A FEMALE PICHU DW- i have a lot to offer. not shinys not legendaries. if u want some to offer just let me know by Pm. MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!

Dyabel

looking for a pikachu colored pichu for my SS, can offer a shiny ut roselia (just in pkmn black/white)
Also looking for a singing pikachu

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
Okay this is kinda hard but, I am looking for a pikachu knows, fly, or and volt tackle. I want a neutral nature or one that helps it out. Giving a DW event mamoswine, banette or larvitar for that . Hopefully pikachu can relearn the moves in white from heartgold or ss. PM back if your interested. Really looking for this type of pokemon. Also know this might be hard but I'd prefer a male.

Last edited:

kano6913

Have a adamant Pickachu (it's also from japan)
And several pichus, Taking most offers :)

MippleTeeth

hey im looking for just a basic pikachu can offer eevees zoruas some starters as well (havent got gen 4 starters or cyndaquil but have the rest) and the pans as well

kodi226

Looking for any pichu, have a lot of misc poke's I can trade for it (snubull, growlithe seedot ect) as well as any starter

Status
Not open for further replies.