• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#173 Cleffa / #035 Clefairy / #036 Clefable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molly2010

Pokemon addict
I am looking for any kind of clefairy....I don't care about IV/EV or nature etc... I can offer any starters and other pokemon. Please PM me for a trade if interested!

LuckySnorlax73

Snorlax FTW!
Hi! I'm Really trying to get an UT Bold Clefairy, with Softboiled. I know this is a big ask, but I can offer a few of the DW females in my sig, or a DW Arceus or Mamoswine, or Pokesmash Cubchoo. Im really desperate for one, Thanks for reading :)

Tdotdems

Shiny Collector
Shiny clefable lvl 55, untouched. Looking for shiny growlithe/ shiny clamperl/ shiny togepi preferably but will take other shiny offers.

autumnmew

Event Hunter
looking for a shiny female clefairy nature adamant must be nicknameable and no hacks
offering my dw pokes in signature and other pokemons

Slushy456

I'm willing to breed cleffas with seismic toss/softboiled from my emerald

with any nature. no iv specifics please, but if you want any other 3rd gen moves, I suppose I could do those

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a clefable for my dex.

bmutt1204

Looking for a bold natured cleffa with magic guard, gravity, and trick. Pm me so we can Work out a trade.

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for any level 1 cleffa - check my sig for what i can offer. :) thanks!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Clefairy - Level 52 - Quiet - Female
Clefable - Level 64 - Lax - Female

I am looking for a Cleffa/Clefairy with a Brave nature, Magic Guard, and the moves Double-Edge and Softboiled. PM me for offers.

DragonCollector

I have zoruas, squirtles, pansear/sage, electids and more up for trade, I will take any cleffa/clefairy/clefable for one (or ANY nonGenV pokemon, doesnt matter what they are!) PM me if interested

golem12

Dragon Trainer
i got normal cleffas with ability cute charm and wonder guard i got almost every nature of them (busy on a shiny hunt)

GreenLeader12

Advanced Trainer
hi i have cleffas if anyone wants one

Shinjick

semi pro trainer
need a Cleffa or Clefairy untouched with softboiled and decent IV stats and nature I will trade any pokemon I have for it which counts all the legenderys as well as legit IV bred pokemon of your choice may take time to breed please message me if you have this pokemon I badly want one but my leaf green keeps deleting itself so this is my only chance for this move

catherine896

Would really like a shiny Cleffa please, been waiting for one to come up on gts but no luck!

PM me please, thanks.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Im going to have a bunch of normal cleffas. Hatched. Sort of trying to hatch a shiny one. Got 30 cleffas already, if anyone needs them

Status
Not open for further replies.