• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#174 Igglybuff / #039 Jigglypuff / #040 Wigglytuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for a male Snorunt with Moody (preferrably as an egg). I have a Wifi event Darkrai & Zekrom to trade, as wel as the following pokémon I caught in the Dream World & my dream Radar:
Drilbur-Male
Druddigon-Male
Alomomola-Femae
Sigilyph-Female
Swablu-Multiple/3 Male 1 Female
Riolu-Female
Shuckle-Multiple/All Female
Igglybuff-Multiple/All Female
Bronzor
Munna-Female
Staryu

PM me if interested

mtmaster

I have a several DWF Igglybuff which I can breed. If anyone happens to be looking for one then I would be willing to trade for one. I'm looking for other DWF Pokemon so PM me on here, or hit me up up on Skype

JaKeRToN

I have Igglybuff Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff, PM me if you would like one

YourPublicEnemy

Novice Breeder
Currently offering multiple Igglybuffs for trade. All Igglybuffs were obtained through "Pokemon: Dream Radar" and all have their hidden ability, "Friend Guard".

The stats of the Igglybuffs are as followed:
Igglybuff #1: Female, Level 30, "Friend-Guard" Ability, Lonely Nature, Moves; Defense Curl, Pound, Sweet Kiss, Copycat
Igglybuff #2: Female, Level 40, "Friend-Guard" Ability, Lonely Nature, Moves; Defense Curl, Pound, Sweet Kiss, Copycat
Igglybuff #3: Male, Level 40, "Friend-Guard" Ability, Quiet Nature, Moves; Defense Curl, Pound, Sweet Kiss, Copycat
Igglybuff #4: Female, Level 40, "Friend-Guard" Ability, Calm Nature, Moves; Defense Curl, Pound, Sweet Kiss, Copycat
Igglybuff #5: Female, Level 40, "Friend-Guard" Ability, Quiet Nature, Moves; Defense Curl, Pound, Sweet Kiss, Copycat

If you are interested in any of the Igglybuffs, please Private Message me with any and all offers.
Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.