• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#174 Igglybuff / #039 Jigglypuff / #040 Wigglytuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
I have a level 10 untrained, male DW Igglybuff here that I'd like to unload. He has a bold nature and has the ability Dream Guard. Comes knowing the moves Sing, Charm, Defense curl, and Pound.

In return, I would like to get a Pichu or a Cleffa. Though if you have another baby poke I will definitely consider it. Just pm me w/ your offer. :)

Last edited:

DemonGT

I have a UT DW Igglybuff
Male
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Friend Guard
Moves: Sing, Charm, Defense Curl, Pound

If anyone is interested let me know. :)

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
looking for a Wigglytuff. Don't care about nature, IVs, EVs, or anything like that, just need a legit Wigglytuff. Contact me for what I can offer

Edit: TRADED

Last edited:

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I can breed DW igglybuff!

Looking for a corsola with recover and barrier and a legit shiny bulbasaur that can be nicknamed "Broadleaf". I am willing to offer more than one bred pokemon for the bulbasaur. I'm also willing to consider other offers. A full list of breedable DW pokemon appears in my sig and I can breed a wide variety of non-DW pokemon. PM me to make offers.

Edit: Got corsola

Last edited:

Haydinho

I want any Wigglytuff, PM me

Zuul

There is only Zuul
I have a shiny Jigglypuff message me with offers cause I don't want it!

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a wigglytuff and a igglybuff for my dex.

Last edited:

craig87

hi im after any of this family with egg move seismic toss, pm me i will offer shiny flawless for it.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Jigglypuff - Level 48 - Naive - Male
Wigglytuff - Level 48 - Modest - Female

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
Guild master Wigglytuff is my favourite! :)
How long would it take to encounter Igglybuff in the dream world roughly? What is the liklihood?

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
Guild master Wigglytuff is my favourite! :)
How long would it take to encounter Igglybuff in the dream world roughly? Does anyone have a wigglytuff for trade?

Benny4893

Pokemon Trader
I have a UT Igglybuff level 10. PM me if interested

Yusaburu

breeding igglybuff for any pokemon from my wishlist

Shinjick

semi pro trainer
need a untocuhed high IV bred Igglybuff or Jigglypuff with Seismic Toss or counter with wish as well willing to trade pretty much any legendery I have them all or I will trade a legit high IV pokemon of your choice may take time for breeding however please message me if you can get me this pokemon with those moves and with at the least decent IV's and an acceptable nature

Imperviousman

Ultimate Breeder
Looking for a 3rd gen Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff Calm nature. Will offer more if shiny. Must have been transferred from either Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire/Firered/Leafgreen all the way to Black or White. Will offer shinys or events for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.