• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#175 Togepi / #176 Togetic / #468 Togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
I got togepi up for trade ^_^ All abiliys: hustle, serene grace and the DW ability: SUPER LUCK
I am looking for starters, legendaries and items so... PM for offers ^_^ I like everything :)

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Want a EV'd togekiss :) i have too many pokemon to list but just name something i'll probably have it :) VM me

SeiyruKazohu

I can haz poffin?
Looking for a freshly hatched male Togepi with a Modest nature and the Serene Grace ability. Must know Nasty Plot! Able to trade starters, legendaries, or others!

Last edited:

NubInaTub

Looking for one of these two things

1. Togetic with Serene Grace Ability

2. Togepi with Serene Grace Ability and modest nature

If you have either of these, please pm and we can hopefully come up with a good trade.

Jarekx123

Looking for any togepi. I can offer a master ball or possibly other items. I also have an adamant 31 attack 31 speed iv riolu I can spare. Pm me for details or to set something up.

mtmaster

I have several DWF Pokemon that I am willing to breed and trade. I'm looking for other DWF Pokemon, so if anyone is by chance interested PM me.

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Got a bunch of UT Dream World Togepis (all female) on offer. Looking for legendary tradebacks mostly, but if you have spares we can work something out. PM if interested.

Stabby

Looking for a female Togepi. Not looking for any special natures or anything like that. Just need one for my Pokedex.

I have a female Aerodactyl (Named Jenny [this can be changed], Rash Nature, Often Scatters Things, and is Level 25) to trade for her (since the female/male ratio is the same for both). I can even give her Pokerus if you like.
If not interested in her, then PM me with what you are looking for. But please try to make it fair! <3

EDIT: Trade complete!

Last edited:

silverangel

Metal Fairy
I have a Super Luck Togekiss if anyone wants one.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
got level 60 and level 50 togekiss with serene grace for trade :) In return, I ask for power items. Sens me a PM or a VM for trade :D

Falcon Star

Looking for female of any evolution stage. I'll take any female, but I'm willing to pay more for it if it has:
- Serene Grace ability
- Bold nature
- Perfect IV(s) in anything other than attack

Thanks!

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
I can breed Togepis. Looking for any Starter expect Oshawott. PM for offers.

R'linho

Retro Trainer
I have some spare Togepis available to trade, with several natures. All of them have Nasty Plot, and either have the Hustle or Serene Grace ability. Most of them also have at least one perfect IV on a certain stat.

I'm looking for any pokemon I still don't have. I'd be happy to give more for rare pokemon.

Thank you!

Slaydank

Looking for a male togetic or togekiss. MUST know wish.
Offering
Bagon with hydro pump egg move
Charmander with dragon dance/sword dance egg moves
Larvesta with morning sun egg moves
Karrablast with megadrill egg moves.
And eevee

Benacus

I used to have a awesome Togekiss on my Diamond but I lost the game :/
I'd like to have a bold nature UT togepi with serene grace. I'll be willing to trade a porygon

Toge

Currently I'm trying to get Togepi. I have tried the Dream Park, but the little thing is not showing up. I'm looking for any nature/ability (not hacked) Togepi or Togepi egg. I much prefer female, but if male that's fine too. PM me please :'(

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
seeking a flawless bold nature UT togepi with serene grace preferably female but can be male, pm me if you have it and we can discuss what i can offer you in return

Status
Not open for further replies.