• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#175 Togepi / #176 Togetic / #468 Togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auberon TheFae

Nature's Breath
Looking for female togetic/togekiss. Its ability or nature doesn't really matter, if interested please PM and we will work something out.

EspeonSaifer

Looking for a UT & DWF Togepi with Super Luck. PM me so we can work something out please

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
I am looking to trade a low level Togepi for one of my lvl. 1 Pokemon, please PM me for a trade. For a full list of my trade able Pokemon please see my signature below! Happy Trading! (I am playing on Pokemon Black 2).

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
Edit: Got one! Thank you so much, Buster! <3

Last edited:

Manofmysteryrm

Looking for a Togepi of any sort. Want it for breeding Wish around and to just have one. Not too much to offer, but I can try to accommodate someone willing to help out if needs be.

Coileach

I have a Lv.1 serene grace togepi with the egg move nasty plot and a modest nature, if you're interested i am in desperate need of a DW swinub.
PM me!

adamfitz

poké-lover
Looking for a female togepi/togetic/togekiss
With serene grace or super luck

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
i need any togepi or anything in the family pm me :)

Piloups

Hey guys! first post here so: "Hi!"
I'm looking for a Togepi with Serene Grace or Super Luck with Calm or Bold nature. I d'ont care about the egg moves or the gender. Could somebody help me? Thanks
(Black 2 FC: 5287-1839-9070)

Last edited:

allenwayne

All Hers!
I have the rare DWF togepi with wish. had to evolve the parents before breeding... blah. pm offers

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
So, I've got a Togepi from XD, with Tri Attack. It's Male, has a Timid Nature, and Serene Grace. He's Level 25, completely untouched. I'm actually not sure if I want to part ways with it yet, but if anyone has any interesting offers, please send me a message. Just trying to see what I could possibly get for him. Thanks in advance!

Seaweed4

Champion
I have a bunch of hustle togepis on hand, but would be willing to breed serene grace togepis. I don't need anything specific. Anything random that isn't too easily ontainable in white 2 would be fine by me. Eevolutions maybe? Appropriately nicknamed, with tutored moves or dw ability eevolutions are an automatic yes as well as rough skin gible. :) PM me with offers. :)

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Hello all, I'm looking for a shiny, male togetic or togekiss. Nature, moves, abilities, anything like that isn't important other than gender and shininess. If anyone has that for trade, I have a bunch of DWF pokemon and cool items, so message me with what you want and we can work something out. Thank you!

Battra

Looking for a Togetic if anyone has a spare pm me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.