• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#175 Togepi / #176 Togetic / #468 Togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaKing64

I'm looking for a DWF Togepi with Extrasensory. Idc for the nature or IV stats. I'm willing to trade any of my Lv. 1 hatched Pokemon for it.

Soups

I've got a bunch of male togepi if someone wants one. About half have Timid natures. I don't want much, first stages of Hoenn pokemon or any of the vitamin items would be fine.

Edit: Also have a DWF togepi, if you want an inferior ability :p

Last edited:

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Togepi

Hi,

I'm looking for a Modest, good IV's in anything but Attack, Togepi UT or a Togetic/Togekiss female I can breed.

I've got lots of Pokemon to offer, including starters or whatever you need, so please inbox me.

Thanks

Ariel

Last edited:

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
looking for any togepi for dex completion, let me know if interested. cheers.

KidBlack

I have a couple of DWF Togepis and have others with super lucky and hustle ability.
I also have a DWF togetic.
I'm looking for DWF like zangoose, bagon, Sableye, heracross, gligar or other pokemon you might have to over me.
Pm me for any offers :)

I have 6 Togepi for trade.

All have Serene Luck, Nasty Plot, and Modest Nature.

PM with offers or link me to your list!

Nihilis

I could use any incarnation of togepi, I just need him. I don't have a lot but willing to barter. FC:4986-6510-7193 Nior.

Alex_09

Hello reader,

Looking for a Togepi, Dream World Female preferred but not necessary
I have DWF Drowsee, Goldeen, Spinarak, Druddigon, Gible, Magikarp
I have a spare Sassy Ferroseed (+Sp Def -Spd) with Leech Seed egg move. IV's = x/31/31/x/x/x

PM if interested in a trade

Black 2 Friend Code: 2925 0781 4429
Cheers

ronnierage14

I can breed Togepis if you need it. I can trade you one for any Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn Starter. Just PM if interested. :D

echo13

If anyone still needs a togepi I can breed one, but all the previous ones are gone.

Last edited:

Feeshy

muse of snark
Looking for a Togepi, it can be any Togepi. I just need one so that I can breed myself one with any egg moves I'll want. I'm not interested in one with the dream world ability. I'm offering DWF Eevees. PM me if you're interested. :)

I'm looking for a legit shiny Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss. (I would like Serene Grace on it, but it doesn't have to have it!) PM me with any offers and we can find something of mine that you want! :)

JaKeRToN

Looking for a togepi or togetic.

Please tell me what you want in return. Thanks

Aieny

Hey i have Togapi's I'm willing to trade. Plus a shiny one.
Looking for: DWF Swinub (with the abuility Thick Fat).
If you have othe offers PM me and we'll work somthing out.

Syr0ran

I'm looking for a Togepi for the purpose of egg moves. As such, nature and IVs don't matter. In return I have DW female eevees to offer, mostly with perfect Sp. Attack and Speed IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.