• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#175 Togepi / #176 Togetic / #468 Togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

White2011

If you have a togepi with serene grace, modest/timid/bold with nasty plot and roost I will give you anything in my sig below. Please pm me.

freakingtimbush

PKMN Trainer Timothy
I'm ooking for a togekiss that knows roost. I'll trade a shiny/jolly kyruem or shiny/boldORquiet/magic guard reuniclus for it.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I would like a Togetic & Togekiss. I can offer a lot.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
While I'm waiting for approval on my trade shop I may as well be using this to conduct trades and all. I have an EV trained Togekiss for those who would like one, trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants one

EVs: 252 SpAtk, 174 Speed, 84 SpDef
IVs: 27/19/29/27/28/15
Nature: Modest
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Air Slash, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Thunder Wave

Interested in it? Of course you are, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;468;

kyuubi rasengan

looking for male togepi with nasty plot pm me for offers

Aristotle

Would it be out of line to ask for a Togekiss with moves like Ancientpower and Water Pulse from the TMs in Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver? I know the former move can be learned from keeping your Togetic for a while but I am not about that. And Serence Grace plus a Modest nature is a must of course. I'll try to give you what you want. ^_^

Cuba Vader

Looking for a Serene Grace Togekiss preferably bold nature but I'd take any nature that knows roost. Can offer either Zekrom or Reshiram

Last edited:

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
my friend is looking for a Shiny Togepi he's offering Darkrai Shaymin & Shiny Amoongus

tednugent1

I'm lookin for a shiny Togepi. PM with offers, I have a buttload of shinies, mostly legendaries but a few others.

Thanks.

kiwifruit

Rocket
Interested in trading for a female togepi ^^

Offering:
Simipour M Lvl42
Krookodile F Lvl43

G4 and Under Offers:
Gengar F Lvl72

Breeding:
Snivy Lvl1 Egg
Gastly Lvl1 Egg (Can evolve into Haunter to trade over to get Gengar and pokedex data)
Tirtouga Lvl1 Egg
Dratini Lvl1 Egg
Eevee Lvl1 Egg
Mareep Lvl1 Egg
Exeggcute Lvl1 Egg

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Looking for a Shiny Togepi with Egg Moves Preferablly offering JAPANESE DW ARCEUS

mewtwo17

person
I'm looking for any type of male togepi, just to breed. I don't have much, just if you have a extra one. Please pm me, I've been searching for one for about a week.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Looking for a Shiny UT Togepi

Meerkat77

If anyone has any togepi going spare I'd love to have one, I don't have much to offer though, maybe Lv1 oshawott, snivy or turtwig or something?

Ciano10

Trainer
I'm looking for a Togekiss with Calm Nature
252 hp/ 64 sp Def / 192 speed
Wish
Nasty Plot
Airslash
Baton Pass

I can offer a fully EV trained Ferrothorn @ lv 100 Relaxed nature
252 HP/ 48 Def/ 208 SpDef
Spikes
Protect