• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#175 Togepi / #176 Togetic / #468 Togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandra!

Neurotic Psychic!
I'm looking for... any Togepi, really. I can offer what's in my signature.

Nevermind- I got one.

Last edited:

wdistance

I am looking for a Togekiss. I can offer starters, or most of the Pokemon that are not in my signiture.

Aromaur

I need a male Togepi with Roost. Free would be nice, but PM me and we'll talk business :p

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
I need any togepi! Message me about trades I don't have much but I really need one:)

Ariel_RnR

Hi! I can breed Togepis for anyones who want it. Im looking for 1-4 Pokemons. Send me a PM with offers.

Snorby

Snorby
I have togepei from the white forest UT with both hustle and serene grace. PM me with offers! :)

bushie

i can breed togepis with psychic and flamethrower my dex is complete so i'm lookin for other egg moves shiny event or dw msg if interested

have been breeding togepi looking for a female, and have 14 males that I'm going to give away/release. about half have calm nature, and half have serene grace.

ongjend

Ok I got my togepi already :D made a few females with nasty plot when I was trying to make a togepi that is modest and has serene grace and nasty plot which I got already :D

I have about 27 males and 3 females pm me if u need :D

soundxfury

I have some Togepi if anyone wants one. I don't know their IVs, but they're newborns. All of them have the moveset
-Growl
-Charm
-Extrasensory
-Shadow Ball

(2) Male- Adamant- Serene Grace
(1) Male- Adamant- Hustle
(1) Female- Adamant- Hustle
(1) Female- Timid- Serene Grace

pm me if you want one and tell me what you're willing to offer and we can work it out.

Last edited:

marcjames07

I breed togepis

Looking for Kanto Johto Hohenn starters.

Pm Me

My FC Black 0991 2909 2873

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I can breed togipi for any one that needs them. I would take any pokemon (even patrat/lillipup) post in my shop or PM me

mukku12

i have couple of level 1 topepis
looking for a bagon any level any nature, can include shiny stone if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.