• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#175 Togepi / #176 Togetic / #468 Togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaoWeh

trading a togepi... pm me with offers

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
How do you get a togekiss?

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for any of the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

alleykate

i need a female togepi, with cute charm please<3 i have these to trade:
charmander
evee
glaceon
leafon
zorua
pichu
turtwig
tepig
snivy
vulpix

nyymvp

I have a level 59 Togekiss. Bold Nature.
Has ancientpower, last resort, double edge, and fly.
Male.

Frantically looking for a mudkip, or a mudkip egg, but they are a lot of things I need so please PM me if you're interested.

Thank you for your time.

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Looking for togepi lvl1 see my sig for offer ...pm me:)

RasenShuriken6

looking for a togepi. i would prefer male for breeding purposes. i can offer what's in my sig. if you can help out please PM me

xJeremyx

i have a lot of togepi for trade juts pm, i need baltoy and other manys hoem and sinoh´s pokes, im looking for female togepi dream world.. anyone have?

Doobius

does anyone know if the US participates in the togekiss event thing for your birthday when logging into wfc?

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
I don't think so. I certainly didn't see anything when I logged in on my birthday a couple weeks ago. As far as I can tell, that's still Japan-only.

fudgeebar7

looking for a togepi any will do. i have some scaggy with DD ice punch drain punch zen headbutt.

Black FC: 2021 9675 4056

Pokemaniac3995

ive got plenty of togepis im looking for phanphy, pichu, johto starters ive also got nidoran males and females for trade pm me if you still want togepi!!

BellyDrum

I've got a bunch of Nasty Plot Togepi if anyone needs one... they're lonely orphans ;P Let me know if you would like one. Not looking for anything major in exchange, but if you have Chimchar, Skitty, or a few others that would awesome.

dayvee

I have a few freshly hatched Togepi for sale, I'm not looking for a lot. Please PM if interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.