1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#177 Natu / #178 Xatu

Discussion in 'Johto Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td]#177 Natu[/td]
    [td]#178 Xatu[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td][​IMG] [​IMG][/td][td][​IMG] [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. bleupikachu

bleupikachu Lost in the blue

Anyone have one of these? Need it for egg moves for sigilyph. Preferably male.

3. I need a male Natu/Xatu with stored power, can offer dark pulse deino

4. lalasiny

lalasiny Poke-the-X :)

looking for natu or xatu offer me pls

5. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I have a Xatu looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Modest
    EVs: 252 HP, 156 Speed, 100 SpAtk
    IVs: 28/4/26/18/7/12
    Moves: Wish, U-Turn, Psychic, Thief
    Ability: Synchronize

Are you interested in it? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;178;

6. Mr.Magius

Mr.Magius Form afficionado

I'm looking for any Natu or Xatu (preferably Xatu) for breeding purposes only, so natures, ev's, etc. don't matter. I can offer most 5th gens and lots of others, so PM me if you'd like to trade. Thanks in advance!

7. lugiafan710

lugiafan710 Member

Looking for spinda and natu. can trade any non legendary breedable pokemon.

8. Empyrea

Empyrea ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Looking for a male Natu/Xatu

Hello! I am looking for any male Natu/Xatu (level/moves/IVs/natures/abilities don't matter) and have Evolution Stones, various Pokemon from Black, and other items for trade.

PM if you think I would have anything that interests you or if you're simply a nice person wanting to offload a Natu or Xatu into a good home! Thanks! s('_^)Y

9. LAWLS

LAWLS Member

Looking for natu or xatu. I can offer eggmove pokemon.

10. Levant

Levant Cocoon Master

Can breed Marvel scale Dratini and Magic Bounce Natu if anyone needs. Mainly looking for White Forest exclusives and pre-gen 5 pokemon not obtainable in the normal game. Also have some other DWs, check my sig for details.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  11. Chimmy

Chimmy New Member

Looking for natu or xatu... can trade any starters,zoruas,eevees,gibles,spiritomb,etc. :D pm me.

12. stabby_joe

stabby_joe New Member

looking for either, PM me :)

13. Bradshaw

Bradshaw Veteran

I'm looking for a Timid pokemon with Syncronize. It can be N/Xatu or any of the Pokemon that can have it. The Timid/Sync combo is what I'm after.

I'm offering any starter, most non-legendary version exclusives, Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Deino w/ Dark Pulse, and female DW Pokemon. I have Nidoran, Murkrow, Oddish, Poochyena, Shinx, and Ponyta.

14. ZottenDim

ZottenDim Breeding Rookie

looking for a natu can offer any starter pm me back if intrested :)

15. Kevin89

Kevin89 New Member

Looking for any Natu/Xatu - can offer any Unova starter, Torchic, Scyther, Togepi, Gible, Zorua and most things from Pokemon White! Thanks!

16. bulber

bulber Prof. Pokerus

I'm looking for Synchronizers of the following natures:
    -Jolly
    -Modest

If any of your Natus/Xatus fit this description, I could trade you a Female DW Vulpix. PM me to work something out.

17. bushie

bushie Well-Known Member

i can breed normal natus pm me if interested lookin forpre gen pokes like bellsprout,vigoroth,etc...

18. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

Looking for a Natu. A lot to trade. It's just for a DEX entry. So nothing special needed.

19. spike241

spike241 Member

Looking for natu, any nature etc.
    I have a lot to offer so PM me if you have one

Thanks

20. Antar

Antar Researcher

Looking for a female DW Natu (legit, obviously). I have a lot to offer, from other DW females (most notably Gligar) to 4th and 5th gen RNG breeds and legendaries. Just PM (or, preferrably, email) me if you're interested, and I'll give you the full details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.