• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#177 Natu / #178 Xatu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agntpudding

Hey guys I'm looking for a DW Natu.
I'm offering DW Dratini's and Eevees, Dark Pulse Deino males or elemental punch machop males.
Let me know if you want any of these. :D

poke-lord

I'm looking for a male Xatu/Natu that knows roost. PM me with what you're looking for.

poke-lord

Scrap that, just any old Naut/Xatu will do.

Looking for a Natu/Xatu. Can offer pretty much any other poke; I have most of my PC boxes filled. PM me if interested, thanks!

loserking

Silver forever
looking for dw female natu
Offering female dw:
oddish
lapras
exeggcute
carvanha
psyduck
nidoran
lickitung
magikarp
gligar
poliwag
dratini
vulpix
hoppip
kangaskhan
darumaka
munna
ponyta
shinx
igglypuff

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I can breed DW natu!

Looking for a corsola with recover and barrier and a legit shiny bulbasaur that can be nicknamed "Broadleaf". I am willing to offer more than one bred pokemon for the bulbasaur. I'm also willing to consider other offers. A full list of breedable DW pokemon appears in my sig and I can breed a wide variety of non-DW pokemon. PM me to make offers.

Edit: Got corsola

Last edited:

flick1001

Ace Chick Trainer
Looking for a Natu or Xatu to register in my pokedex. Not bothered about gender or any stats. See my sig for what I can offer. Other offers can be made. PM please if interested.
Edit: No longer in need of a Natu or Xatu.

Last edited:
Looking for a natu, any old one will do. Can offer a bunch of other pokes, PM me if interested.

kellogs767

Looking for female Natu. Does NOT need to be DW. Get hella stuff yo, hit me up!

~Kurou

to see you smile
Looking for a shiny near flawless natu

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female natu up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Looking for any Natu, can offer any breedable from Unova and Kanto

EDIT Got one, now I´m offering them...will take any pokemon for them but if they're from hoenn I would be pleased XD

Last edited:

cakedup

I am looking for a natu/xatu male any level (higher would be preferred) that has Roost already. I have a large slew of stuff for trade, even a bunch of legendaries, one of which is an Asian Thundurus that had good to great Evs and was maxed out in SpA and Spe Ev's by me. PM me if you are interested.

I am able to breed DW Female Natu, PM me if you're interested.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a xatu for my dex.

Status
Not open for further replies.