• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#177 Natu / #178 Xatu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
I can breed natu for anyone who wants one...as for what I want in return...how about your soul? XD, anything´s fine. PM if you're interested

I need a female DW Natu with Giga Drain. Please PM/VM me if you have on for trade!

themirror

I'm looking to have someone trade me a natu. please PM me if you can give me one. I'm through trying to get someone to understand that I want one in GTS -_-

lprulez

Needing a Natu or Xatu for my dex.
I have plenty to offer.
Including some shinies.
Message me with offers.

Mr.Magius

Form afficionado
Hey... I'm looking for a female Natu (DW) that knows Giga Drain, preferably a SpAtt-boosting nature. I know it's specific, but PM me and I'll see if I can give you someone you want in return. Thanks.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
i need a DWf Natu/Xatu. I dont really care what lvl or anything (although a flawless IV or 2 would be nice) but as long as its the DWf im after im willing to trade for it. pm/vm me or post in my shop :)

Last edited:

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
Looking for any female Natu (or at least one I can borrow so I can breed chain Roost to Sigylph)

EDIT: never mind I got one

Last edited:

riolu424

Emissary of Kindness
Hello, I'm looking for a Natu or Xatu, preferably male. I can offer a Dark Pulse Deino, DW Female Poliwag, or Dark Pulse Zoura. ( Both Egg Move Zoura and Deino are Male) VM or PM me if your interested. ^_^

Trade Done. ^_^

Last edited:

froobisu

I can breed natu for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

BellGoRiiing

Loves Eureka. :p
I'm trying to get one via the GTS, but having no luck....who has a male Natu? I need one...I have a Mudkip and a Charmander that I'll trade with. (yea yea I know, I don't need them right now, lol)

EDIT: Turns out I finally got a Natu via the GTS. So, yeah. I'm not requesting a Shroomish at the moment there though, so my request in THAT thread is still up if you want to work something out there.

Last edited:

Centipod128

I want a natu for pokemon black. I just started and need a flying type, so I picked natu. So if anyone wants to trade a natu with me, make sure its low-level(like 10) and I can give a DW cacnea in return :)

Firebreather

I would like a Natu for one of my 5th gen games. It doesn't need to be anything special, and to be honest I don't have much to offer, but I need one for my Scramble team. If you'd be willing to give me a Natu pretty much for free, PM/ VM me.

MonoclePenguin

First of May
Looking for a DWf Natu with DW ability. I have some shiny and DWf Gligar and Eevee to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.