• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#177 Natu / #178 Xatu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcarona12

need a natu or xatu to finish dex
can breed almost every pokemon pm me and let me know

Ursidae

need a female Natu with DW ability.
PM if you have one.
I can offer a poliwag and a torchic, both with DW ability

Lockette

Competitive Player
Trade completed.

Last edited:

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need Natu, see signature for details and PM me please :)

scizor64

"sciz"
offering DW breed natu's lv 1 UT Bold natured with magic bounce ability. Simply seeking any pokemon from the mudkip family.

EDIT: Trade Complete

Last edited:

Yusaburu

breeding natu for any pokemon from my wishlist

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Have an impish capable of taking hots natu female above average potential best potential in defense, and it can't be better it looks like if properly trained with EV training it could potentially be a physical wall it has early bird, and I also have a modest natu both of these are lv1 its best potential is in sp.def potential is very good. I am looking for the wants in my Sig and also DWF from black and white 2 PM or VM if anyone is interested the one that's modest has synchronize and is male the impish one is female

Last edited:

Shiny Rokon

Looking for lv.1 or egg natu with the ability magic bounce, have pokerus and older gen pokemon.

xconv1ctx

Connoisseur of Cool
I'm looking for a legit shiny Natu or Xatu, preferably a low level so I may train it. I'm willing to offer legendaries or open to negotiate. Please PM, thanks.

~Amethyst~

Lookin for a Adamant Synchronizing Natu (or any other adamant synchronizing pokemon)
PM ME

Last edited:

Poke Trainer J

Does anybody have a DWF Natu or Xatu for trade? PM me to trade something for it...

Need female natu/xatu with dream world ability (magic bounce). I can offer many many other dream world females (Dratini, vulpix, poliwag, Banette, Ledyba, Nidoran Female, Gligar, and Trapinch), some shinies (Golem, Gyrados, Hariyama), and a couple events.

Marzo

Daft
Hello, I need a female Natu. If anyone has one, I'll be willing to trade, please send me a private message. Thank you!

Yamiramu

Looking for a DW female natu (with magic bounce ability) that can be traded over GTS (wifi club doesn't work for me)

I can offer anything from kanto, johto and unova that can be bred (and majority of sinnoh and hoenn), and in terms of legendaries/event can offer victini, entei, suicune, lugia, ho-oh, any from the bird trio or mewtwo.

PM me if interested c:

elyk800

Looking for a DWF Natu with Magic Bounce, will trade other dream world females, please PM me so we can work out a trade!

Stasisgate

looking for a natu... pm me

WWWIII

Looking for Natu/Xatu with ability Magic Bounce. Any level/nature is fine. I would like the potential to be above average, at least.. to make my breeding easier, lol... but that's not a must.

I have all starters, minus cydaquil. The best Pokemon I can offer is a legit modest Charmander (level 1), relatively superior potential with a Sp. Att IV of 31 and have it infected with Pokerus.

Last edited:

TherianForm

King of TM87
Looking for a DWF Natu. Have other DWFs to offer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.