• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#177 Natu / #178 Xatu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honchkrow430

Looking for a Natu/Xatu to make a Sigilyph. Any help?
Preferably a male with psycho shift, stored power, roost. But I'll take any old Natu/Xatu.

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
Looking for any Natu/Xatu, have most breedables available. PM me if you can trade

hawkmbl

Curious
Looking for any Natu. Don't care what level or nature, as long as it isn't hacked. Can offer an egg of the johto starters in exchange.

QuietSnowdrop

I can breed DWF Natus, PM with offers if you want one!

La Parka

Best In The World
Looking for magic bounce natu. A never used one, with no evs and minimum level. Have all non-dreamworld pokemon shiny and not. PM me.

Rebelleon

Koffi- Drinker
Looking for a Lv.1 female Magic Bounce Natu

Looking for any dwf natu/xatu. I have plenty of pokemon I can offer.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for: female DW Ability Natu/Xatu.
Offering: any breedable Pokemon with any nature, Ability (limited DW. Ask for details), shininess, IV 31 all.

PM if interested.

Edit: trade completed.

Last edited:

scomaru

Can i have a Natu or Xatu
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

Looking for any Natu/Xatu for my dex. Let me know what you want in return. I have all starters and almost all genI pokemon.

JaKeRToN

Gotta Natu, If you need one Pm me

Last edited:

MasterK

Just an empty shell
Looking for just a plain ol' Natu for keeps. I have a lot of Pokemon that I can trade, but not any shiny ones. Message me and we can work out a deal.

Thanks!

~MasterK

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
Pokes I am looking for: Weedle, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Yanma, Quilfish, Stantler, Lotad,
Sableye, Torkoal, Lunatone, Keckleon, Tropius, Luvdisc, Burmy, Cherubi, Skorupi

If you have any of the above or any of their evolutions, and want any of the following, then please PM me.
I don't care level/name/gender/nature/shininess/DWA or anything about them.
I won't turn down any offer involving these pokes, and I have all of these to offer:

Any of the 15 starters, Spiritomb, Phione, and absolutely any basic evolution of any poke not in my want
list above. The only pokes I unfortunately am not willing to offer would be legendaries. Thank you :)

justdieplz

I need a Natu just for my Dex.... PM me for a trade.

I can offer a lot of different pokemon, just PM me and we'll negotiate...

EDIT: TRADE SUCCESSFUL.

Last edited:

Artic1

Hi, I ve a ton of natu. All the abilities (early bird, syncronize, magic bounce). PM if you re interested

Status
Not open for further replies.