• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#177 Natu / #178 Xatu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any:
Natu/Xatu
Chatot
Manaphy

Offering:
Any breedable pokemon for any of them
For Manaphy only, I have a lv 77 Kyurem and a Lv. 100 Event Zekrom

I can give Pokerus to any

Or we can trade and trade back for pokedex data

Black FC: 1506 5783 1840

Marinda H

Trainer Law Frost
Looking for Natu. I have most of everything else. See sig for those I don't. I also have pokerus and will name pokemon for you if you want...

Machomacho

I really need a Natu with Drill Peck or Feather Dance egg move. Will offer Growlithe with Close Combat or Elekid with Oce Punch and Cross Chop if I can get a natu with an egg move.

Last edited:

Gebu19

dying for a damn Natu or Xatu. For some reason I still can't find level 9 or under Zekrom, jerks. Can anyone help me? I have a lot of stuff; trying to catch them all and I'm above 600 right now; I can most likely breed you something specific too

Looking for any DWF Natu, any nature really. I can offer one DWF Gligar, Totodile, Pichu with DWF, loads of those. Mudkips and Porygons. Currently one a shiny hunt so I can't loose my rhythm to breed and hatch other pogeymanz.

slicric09

Looking for heart gold or soul silver male xatu/natural that knows the move skill swap (tmr 48) in these game. Need it for breeding.

JAMMER823

really need this poke its one of the last 5 i need for a dex entry

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I need a natu. Any kind is ok .U.

dbApplejack

Whitney's Protege
Looking for DWF Natu/Xatu.

I have these DWF's to trade: Poliwag, Vulpix, Minccino, Smoochum, Magby, Zangoose, Riolu, Swablu, Eevee, Carvanah, Corphish, Sigilyph, Shuckle, Wooper, Lileep, Surskit, Relicanth, Oddish, Tirtouga, Nidoran-F, Clamperl, Alomomola, Cherubi, Murkrow, Porygon, Buneary, Raticate, Munna, Lapras, Yanma, Stantler, Staryu, Igglybuff, Staravia, and Drifloon.

PM me for trade. :)

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for: DWF Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir or DWF Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede
Offering: Natu/Xatu RNGed to full specifics. Shininess, nature, gender IVs, any Ability (including DW), etc.
PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.