• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#179 Mareep / #180 Flaaffy / #181 Ampharos

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#179 Mareep#180 Flaaffy#181 Ampharos
electric.gif
electric.gif
electric.gif

Wheretheheartis1

Fierce battler
I'm trading a lvl 31 timid japanese ampharos for a shiny charmander hacked or not any lvl I don't care I just really want one

Last edited:

turboo

Training day
I have a couple of Mareep. let me know about a trade looking for pokemon from different generations.
names SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

Eevee0923

I have a Lv.50 Shiny Ampharos caught in my SS and transfered to White. Was caught as a mareep (love pink shinies). I believe it still has active pokerus...

LF: 5th gen shinies in return

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
I'm looking for a Mareep, prefferably female. Any level, any nature. I have black exclusives, PM with an offer.

zofii

no idea how trading online works at all, was very disappointed to find out after buying pkmn white it was a shot in the dark to see a mareep in white forest and its the one pokemon I care about, cant trade up from my other games without a second system so..

Looking for any mareep/flaaffy/ampharos, will need someone to coach me through the process of doing the trade when something is agreed on. I don't know what to offer either, I'm not giving up legendaries and I could breed a snivy egg, but past that I dont really know what anyone would want. ;179;

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Do you need a Ampharos? Well, look no further, I have this Ampharos to offer

Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
IVs: 4/5/19/31/28/31
Moves: Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Focus Blast, Substitute

Interested in it? Then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

anubis2525

dragon temer
can breed mareep on request am looking for lvl 1 pokemon i don't have which is a lot pm me with offer

kiwifruit

Rocket
Trading DW Mareep!
Nickname change is available upon request.

Lv14
Stats: Atk-18
Def-19
Sp. Atk-21
Sp Def-21
Spd-18

Plus Nature- Ups sp. atk if another pokemon has Plus or Minus.

Sorry I don't know how to calculate EVs/IVs. But I'm sure this Mareep is great! PM me your offers. Best offer gets him :) Thanks

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have a Mareep I want rid off. Any takers? I don't need it, so I'm relaxed with the offers!

kiwifruit

Rocket
Able to breed Mareep anytime!
!Quick Trades! *Available to trade anytime of the day/most of the night!!
-Unsure of natures that can be bred with the Mareep.
Send a PM with offers if you're interested in a Mareep. Not looking for much in return! ^^

Also offering ONE DW Mareep!
Information: This Pokemon is MALE, Lvl15
46 HP, 19 Atk, 20 Def, 23 Sp Atk, 22 SP Def, 19 Spd
Plus ability-Ups SP Atk if another Pokemon has Plus or Minus.
**If interested in this Pokemon, feel free to PM anytime. I may be looking for a bit more for this Pokemon because he is from DW, but we'll work something out :)

t_blades

Breeding Mareep for trade, Will take any gen 1, 2 and 3 i don't already have (which is allot)

gitsie

little daffodil
Looking for Mareep, preferably japanese one. I'll take an english one too. I love those little guys.

wdistance

I am looking for an Ampharos. I can offer starters, or most of the Pokemon that are not in my signiture.

Status
Not open for further replies.