• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#179 Mareep / #180 Flaaffy / #181 Ampharos

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXFlaaffyXx

Looking for either a japanese flaaffy of any level, nature or stats and/or a level 1 shiny mareep of any nature. will negotiate as far as what you want for trade. PM me if interested.

Galux

Mareep

I have Mareep will trade for anything but these are the pokemon I want most:
Gastly
Elekid
Horsea
Tauros
Ledyba
Spinarak

bushie

anyone lookin for mareep i have a female lvl1dw ability mareep lookin for evo stone thunder or fire.

baronneo

Hi, I am looking for any Mareep. I am not interested in natures or egg moves, just good ol plain will do. :) Please let me know if you would like to trade! I have all breedable Pokemon from Kanto and lots of others, but those are hit and miss since Kanto is my only complete dex. Thanks!

PokefanShane

Fire Trainer
looking for any Mareep
PM me if you wanna trade me one

DemonGT

I have a UT DW Mareep in a dream ball
Female
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Plus
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Reflect

If you are interested let me know and we can set something up :)

Blaziken36

Mareep Trainer
Looking for Shiny Mareep, i have alot of shinies, and most legendaries (including celebii and crowned beasts) . Pm for offers

psilocyborg

Epic Trainer
Shiny, UT, Modest Lvl. 1 Mareep (Flawless) for trade, PM me

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Looking for a non-English Mareep for MM.

autumnmew

Event Hunter
looking for a shiny female mareep offering pokes in signature and others if wanted must be nicknameable offering more for timid nature and preferably lv6 and under

Last edited:

EvilClone13

looking for shiny mareep! will trade either a lvl 100 shiny arcanine, lvl 100 shiny absol, or lvl 100 shiny shaymin, the event 11 zoruark with snarl, or thedw bannette with cursed body ability and cotton guard.

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female mareep up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Looking for any legit Mareep (preferably female).

Can only really offer the Unova pokemon.

PM if interested.

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
I need a modest mareep dont care what ev's just modest mareep

coolswampert

I can trade DW Mareeps. Looking for other DW females I don't have.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a flaffy for my dex.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Am looking for a female static ampharos lv 30 with nature modest. don't care about moves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.