• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#179 Mareep / #180 Flaaffy / #181 Ampharos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
I am offering a DW Mareep, PM offers.

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
Offering this RNG'd baby

Shiny Mareep lv.1 UT
Careful Female
Static
Tackle
31/31/30/17/30/8

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
I have a level five, female, White Forest Mareep. Untouched. I'm practically giving her away, I don't want anything special. Call it an adoption of sorts! PM me if interested.

Last edited:

lprulez

Looking for a Mareep.
Message me with offers.

nandamaung

Breeding DW/F Mareep with ability Plus. PM for offers.

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for any lv. 1 mareep - i can offer a growlithe with the egg moves flare blitz, bite, crunch and roar, and anything in my sig.

Last edited:

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
Already got one, sorry :(

Last edited:

Verus_Nox

Mareep

Seeking a Male Mareep under Lvl 10. I can breed all Unova, Kanto and Johto starters and infect them with Pokerus. PM me if interested :)

EvilClone13

Looking for a shiny mareep preferably lvl 1 i dont care if it is cloned. PM me and we can work something out :D

froobisu

I can breed mareep for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

DragonCollector

Looking for any evolution/stage of mareep. Preferably with good stats/IV but not required. I can offer anything in my sig, and I have more besides that so PM if interested please! :)

xXTreyXx

looking for a mareep for dex, look in sig for what i can offere pm if your
looking for something ill see what i can do

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
Looking for mareep (preferably male) with a nature complimenting sp. atk or neutral nature. I can offer any item and some cool pokemon. Please PM me.

bloousa

Have a lv5 mareep with mild nature. Pm me if interested, be p
atient if I dont automatically respond

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
Looking for a modest preferably male mareep, i can offer any item

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Have Mareep to offer, see signature for details and PM me please :) also accept Firestones/Leafstones/Waterstones/Thunderstones/Moonstones/MetalCoat/Kingsrock

Status
Not open for further replies.