• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#187 Hoppip / #188 Skiploom / #189 Jumpluff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a skiploom and a jumpluff for my dex.

Bananaman73

I have an EV trained skiploom at level 18. I maxed out its attack and speed. I will trade it for other EV trained pokemon or any hoppip/skiploom/jumpluff untouched with a jolly nature and the Chlorophyll ability. (I accidentally EV trained a leaf guard skiploom)

froobisu

I can breed hopphip for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

xXTreyXx

got a hoppip complet, can breed hoppip now looking for pokemon
in my sig pm me

Last edited:

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need a Hoppip, see signature for details and PM me please :)

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
Any evolution of the 3 would be good. Can trade starters, riolu, eevee, scyther and zorua.

RefferMan

Smokin' on Oddish
Looking For Shiny Hoppip Pm Me.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I'm looking for anything in the Hoppip evolution line with Amnesia. And it has to be Male.

DO NOT TRADE ME A HACKED POKEMON!!!! I will report you if you do!

I don't have anything to offer though. I can offer a Swinub with any nature and 31 Atk IVs.

PM me for my Friend Code.

lolicakez

★Shiny Connoisseur★
I'm looking for a SHINY hoppip/skiploom/jumpluff. willing to trade a Shiny ditto or Shiny magneton for it. I can also offer mewtwo or dialga or kyogre. PM me.

MallorylovesVulpix

Trainer Since 1999
Offering Infiltrator Hoppips. Am willing to breed you a female. I am looking for a few Pokemon for my National Dex, PM me with offers if you are interested and maybe we can work something out! :)

JaKeRToN

I've Got Hoppips, Skiploom and Jumpluffs up for Trades. PM Me if you want one!

kikoman

Looking for a Hoppip, preferably female with a Jolly nature. I have the DWFs in my sig, IV trained pokemon, and plenty of other stuff. PM to discuss.

Trainer93

I have a shiny Gigalith if someone has a shiny Hoppip, bulbsaur, or a shiny tepig pm me.

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Heyo, I'm looking for a legit shiny hoppip of any level (Preferably lower than 20, but I can go to lower than 50), any gender, any location and IV/DW doesn't matter to me.

I'll trade practically anything for it... including either a fresh-from-the-battlefield Kyurem (75) or Zekrom (50). I -think- I can rename them, if you have a preference. Also, I have a few sketchy Lv. 100 Shinies I've been looking to get rid of, but haven't gotten around to testing for hacks yet. I believe the source from which I got them to be reliable, however.

PM me if you have one, I'd simply love to trade! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.