• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#190 Aipom / #424 Ambipom

Status
Not open for further replies.

froobisu

I can breed aipom for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for an UT female shiny Aipom :) PM me

BrettvG

Looking for any Aipom

Can trade all starters except 4th gen, or most 1st and 2nd gen pokes

Boredom

I'm looking for an aipom, I can breed all pokemon except for the ones listed in my sig.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for shiny adamant/jolly Aipom with run away/Ambipom with technician with the move fake out

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering Aipom with fake out or eggs of them 1 jolly with run away all.have fake out

oRushx

HNNNNNNNNNG
I'm looking for an Aipom, any will do :) I have a decent amount of Pokemon to trade as well as some items. PM me if you'd like to trade!

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Aipom, see signature for details and PM me please :)

kavemank

Got one, thanks

Last edited:

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Does anyone have a Aipom they'd be willing to give up? ^^; I'd like to train a Ambipom for wifi battles ^^; I have a Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Torchic, Snivy, Chimchar, Beldum, Phoine, Eevee, Zorua, and other stuff I can offer ^^ Pm me for offers please? ^^

JAMMER823

looking for any of this family lvl 91+ with pick up ability offering DWFs from my sig

Looking for an Aipom. I don't have much but pm me and we'll see what we can do Thanks :D

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Looking for either Aipom or Ambipom on my Pokemon Black. I can offer Starters from every generation, Zorua, Riolu, Eevee, or any regular Black exclusive Pokemon. Please PM if you have one! :D

TheeMuffinMan

Muffin Trainer
i can breed aipoms, pm me with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.