• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#193 Yanma / #469 Yanmega

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#193 Yanma#469 Yanmega
bug.gif
flying.gif
bug.gif
flying.gif

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for yanma or yanmega pm me pls

TheBob

Yanma

Looking for a yanma or yanmega. I dont have too much for trade just white exclusives, oshowatt, adamant larvitar, adamant swinub with stealth rock, adamant bagon, and a few others msg me if you are interested.

anubis2525

dragon temer
can breed yanma on request looking for lvl 1 pokemon i don't have which is a lot pm me with your offer

Kewzu

looking for yamma offering any breedable pokemon in my sig

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have Yanmega looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
IVs: 2/4/8/18/21/25
Moves: Hypnosis, Bug Buzz, Protect, Air Slash
Ability: Speed Boost
---
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
Moves: Bug Buzz, Hypnosis, U-Turn, Air Slash
Ability: Tinted Lens

Are you interested in it? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;469;

toddsnap

Can breed Yanma any nature. I want Gen I-IV pokemon, send me a PM of what nature you would like and what you have available.

DarkLance07

Can breed Yanma any nature and both tinted lens ability and speed boost. PM me of any specifics dont need much to trade besides a shiny skorupi so you can have it for free

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Desperately seeking an UT TIMID SPEED BOOST YANMA/YANMEGA with PEFECT IVs IN SPEED and SPECIAL ATTACK. Will trade big for this. Please PM me if you can get this for me. :D

PKMNmasterBURK

looking for shiny yanma with benificial nature and tinted lens, trading DW and some events!

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
i need a female timid yanma asap so pm me or check my shop

Accipitri

Space relic
Done with it.

Last edited:

Pianist92

im looking for a dw yanma with giga drain. gender doesnt matter cuz i just want the move

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya! I'm looking for any of the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3

soundxfury

EDIT: Offer already made.
Looking for any Yanma. Can offer what's in my sig, or when you PM me you can ask for what you want and I'll see if I happen to have one I can breed for you.

Last edited:

Neoright

Lv. 100 Ev'd Modest Yanmega for trade

287 EV's in Speed and Sp. Attk. 355 Sp. attk, 287 speed. Has Speed boost ability of course. Moveset: Bug buzz, air slash, detect, hidden power ghost (can be changed to hypnosis if desired). In exchange im looking for a Lv. 100 ev'd pokemon tell me what you have to offer. Must be at least BL tier if not OU. OU preferred.

Last edited:

Stodiac13

Looking for either a yanma or yanmega. I have A LOT of pokemon to offer including all starters and much more. PM me if you wanna trade =]

Status
Not open for further replies.