• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#193 Yanma / #469 Yanmega

Status
Not open for further replies.

staraptor rocks

fire trainer
looking for a yanma can trade pretty much any breedable pokemon. the gender/nature do not matter

Looking for any Yanma. Just need it for completion. Just PM me.

Last edited:

Verus_Nox

Yanma

Seeking a Male Yanma under Lvl 10. I can breed all Unova, Kanto and Johto starters and infect them with Pokerus. PM me if interested :)

froobisu

I can breed yanma for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

BrettvG

Looking for any Yanma

Can trade all starters except 4th gen, or most 1st and 2nd gen pokes

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for a yanmega any (no master balls)
check my store for offers. and please post in the shop if you have one to trade. pm/vm are too easily lost.

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
Offering a shiny RNGed Yanma looking for a Galvantula, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Virizion or Terrakion.

EDIT: Traded c:

Last edited:

Maxamilius291

I'd like a shiny untouched yanma, preferably modest or timid. I have a shiny wailord on offer. Oh, and speed boost is preferred.

lprulez

Looking for a DWF Yanma.
I have other DMF pokemon to offer.

PRboyz

3482-1872-9142
im looking for these specific pokemon:
Starmie Timid
Yanmega Timid
Jolteon Timid Volt Absorb (must know signal beam)
Staraptor Jolly

if you have any of these or know anyone that like PM me
i am willing to trade shinys legendarys or anything else you might be seeking

pepiux

Looking for a Modest flawless or near flawless Compound Eyes Yanma (shiny or non shiny). Have Adamant shiny flawless Beldum for trade.

Odin VI

Looking for a shiny Male Timid nature Yanma UT

offering any of these shinys;
Chinchou, Female, Modest, Volt Absorb
Tyrogue, Male, Adamant, Guts

pm me if interested.

wiccan11

Shiny Collector
Looking for a shiny yanma level doesnt matter

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
Pokes I am looking for: Weedle, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Yanma, Quilfish, Stantler, Lotad,
Sableye, Torkoal, Lunatone, Keckleon, Tropius, Luvdisc, Burmy, Cherubi, Skorupi

If you have any of the above or any of their evolutions, and want any of the following, then please PM me.
I don't care level/name/gender/nature/shininess/DWA or anything about them.
I won't turn down any offer involving these pokes, and I have all of these to offer:

Any of the 15 starters, Spiritomb, Phione, and absolutely any basic evolution of any poke not in my want
list above. The only pokes I unfortunately am not willing to offer would be legendaries. Thank you :)

PROFIL3R

Hello! I have a shiny Yanmega for trade. It has a good nature but terrible IV's. I am looking for a Vullaby/Mandibuzz or a Buneary/Lopunny (for white 2 pokedex).

Status
Not open for further replies.