• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#194 Wooper / #195 Quagsire

Status
Not open for further replies.

character_fan

Hi .... I am looking for a high leveled male wooper or quagsire with no nicknames ... I am willing to trade one of the following for it:

Lickilicky level 55
Crobat level 50
Ursaring level 50
Beartic level 51
Ivysaur level 52 (with leaf storm and petal dance as egg moves)
Bulvasaue level 1 (with leaf storm and petal dance as egg moves)

Please feel free to private msg me whenever, thanks so much!!

woogfroo

I can catch Wooper in my White Forest. PM me if you want.

I won't ask much for one.

elFA

RNG suspended
Looking for a shiny Wooper.
i can offer Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai and Victini.

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Looking for any;194;or;195;

coolfreez

The Chill Veteran
looking for female DW wooper
offers below.

~Kurou

to see you smile
I am looking for a shiny wooper
I can offer a shiny eevee or a shiny flawless tepig with superpower

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female wooper up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Wooper or Quagsire for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a quagsire for my dex.

JPMD64

PokéFan
Looking for DW female Wooper/Quagsire. (With Unaware)
I can offer some UT female DW Carvanhas (With Speed Boost) i have, plus breed DW female Hopips (With Infiltrator), Poliwags (With Swift Swim), and Gligars (With Immunity).

lprulez

Looking for a Wooper for my dex.
Got lots to choose from.
Message me with offers.

PikaPalace

Random Master
Need a DWF wooper, nature and its doesn't matter will offer shiny flawless in return

MrDreamWorld

Looking for a female Wooper with its DW ability. I can offer Vulpix, Poliwag, Dratini, or Gligar. They are all female with their DW ability. PM me if you are interested.

MrDreamWorld

Got my Wooper, DS won't let me edit posts, so that's why I made a new post stating that I got my Wooper.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
i want a female dw wooper with recover and careful nature. i have a lot to offer, including shinies, iv bred pokemon (with good natures) like Deino with Dark Pulse. hit me up

nandamaung

I've got female DW woopers with the ability Unaware up for trades. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.