• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1942: A Hogwarts RP [Discussion Thread]

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Splendid. I will see if I can scrape together enough to make a post tomorrow.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Unless Jane wants to start fluffy interactions with Liam, I'll wait until the sorting ceremony. :p

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I'll probably make another post to establish some more of Ivory's character too but then I'll probably wait for the sorting ceremony too (besides I want to establish interacting with Thestrals considering that if I recall correctly they're used to take non first-year students to Hogwarts and all).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Im not sure how much more convo i can get, so dont worry about me.

I kinda wanna get one more post in before the ceremony, to introduce Lealia's two NPC friends and establish their personalities. I'll see what I can make in the next couple of days.

Tangeh

I'll probably post tonight, interact briefly with Nerdy's character if that's ok Nerdy?

I'll probably post tonight, interact briefly with Nerdy's character if that's ok Nerdy?

That's fine! Us Hufflepuffs need to stick together after all.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
I'll wait for Hydrangea, Schade, and Samayouru to post before I do one and start moving us to the sorting ceremony. Of course, anyone else can post in between. I'll start scraping mine together.

I was going to post a reply, but I can't think of enough of a response... so I'm alright moving on.