• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#198 Murkrow / #430 Honchkrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#198 Murkrow#430 Honchkrow
dark.gif
flying.gif
dark.gif
flying.gif

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
LF female prankster murkrow
Don't know what DW pokemon go for, so shoot me some offers if you can breed them

White2011

looking for any pokemon with dark pulse offer modest lv 39 UT deino or white exclusives. Please pm me.

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
Update on old post...

Looking to make 1 for 1 trades for the following species (with thier NON-DW abilities) if possible:

Riolu / Lucario
Shuppet / Banette
Snorunt / Frosslass

Level, nature, gender, moveset unimportant.
Just as long as they have thier classic/normal abilities.

If you find this is acceptable, please PM me so we can set the trade up.

Thanks in advance. :)

Post updated Apr. 6, 2011

Last edited:

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for murkrow or honchkrow pm me pls

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I need a male Murkrow. I don't have much to offer, other than a rufflet. Anyways, pm me if anyone is interested.

EDIT: I'm willing to give a Cryogonal for the Murkrow in question.

Last edited:

BrownGuy

Looking for Honchkrow. Will trade my Mismagius for it.

Hunting for a female Prankster Murkrow, I can offer Drought Vulpix, Swift Swim Poliwag, all the starters (except Piplup), and Zorua. If that doesn't do, then I can offer a shiny Adamant Banette and shiny Docile Run Away Buneary for this prankster.

alliebeth88

Lookit the pretties!
I have two female Murkrow (Careful and Hardy, both with Super Luck), Lv 1; one is spoken for but I can trade the other.

They know Peck, Astonish, Faint Attack, and Taunt.

PM me with offers.

Longfist

I've got a female prankster murkrow. Looking for a female speed boost carvanha.

pokeislandguy

I'm looking for ANY Murkrow or Honchcrow. PM me and we can sort out a trade, I've nearly 550 different Pokemon so I'm sure we can work out a trade that suits you.

akaSnowWolf

Shiny Hunter
shiny female murkrow with super luck(neutral nature type) pm for offers.

Dreken

PKMN Breeder
Looking for Murkrow, or Honchkrow, lvl dosent matter, nature dosent matter and movesets dont matter. willing to trade a Modest Ditto, a Cresselia and others. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.