• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#198 Murkrow / #430 Honchkrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukku12

i can breed adamant DW Murkrows with Brave bird and roost. pm if u r interested

Poke16Freak

i have a flawless shiny naughty murkrow with EMs pm me with offers

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I can breed DW murkrow!

Looking for a corsola with recover and barrier and a legit shiny bulbasaur that can be nicknamed "Broadleaf". I am willing to offer more than one bred pokemon for the bulbasaur. I'm also willing to consider other offers. A full list of breedable DW pokemon appears in my sig and I can breed a wide variety of non-DW pokemon. PM me to make offers.

Edit: Got corsola

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Got alot of DW murkrows to offer, most of them are adamant but i got more natures.
I am a IV breeder so they should have some max iv's (Always max Attack IV)

Looking for Relaxed/Bold/sassy DW female Slowpoke
Looking for Sassy female Kecloen
Looking for Quiet DW female Tangela
Looking for Quiet DW female Eggsacute
Looking for Careful female Grimer

Last edited:

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Looking for a Jolly Honchkrow, Don't mind about the IV's, Preferred if it was EV'd in Attack and Speed but I don't mind. PM me to work out an offer.

loserking

Silver forever
trade complete

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hello all ^^

I have many murkrow with the egg moves feather dance, roost, and bravebird
either male or female
any nature

In return im looking for any Gen1-4th legendary pokemon, event pokemon, shinies, or maybe more, pm me ^^

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
I have a shiny Murkrow, UT, lv 17 if I'm not mistaken

pm me with offers for said pokemon

Haydinho

Im looking for any Honchkrow... I can trade you any breedable pokemon.

PM me please

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Looking for a murkrow. Gender/Nature isn't important.

Edit: got one. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Looking for female Murkrow w/ Prankster. Any nature & level.

Only able to trade starting from Sunday, but offers are welcome - please PM me. Not offering shinys and don't have DW-pokemon, but legit UT Rayquaza/Kyogre/Groudon from Emerald can be traded and most of normal pokemon (or atleast their first stages) from all the generations. Houndours, growlithes, vulpixes, starlys, eevees, electrikes are fastest ones to get since I have them in my Black already so can maybe even breed some wanted moves for them and natures (not doing IV's). Also breeding Snivys w/ Glare and Oshawotts w/ Air Slash.

GreenLeader12

Advanced Trainer
Murkcrow

okay i now have dw murkrows with the egg moves of roost and brave bird. If you want one i can get on to you.

Last edited:

Stylinson

I have DW Murkrow. PM me and we'll work something out

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female murkrow up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

White2011

Offer dream world murkrow with roost and bravebird. Some have 31 ivs in attack some with 31 ivs in attack and speed. VM or PM me

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
EDIT: I traded my extra Murkrow. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.