• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#198 Murkrow / #430 Honchkrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
im searching for a honchkrow. I can offer a variety of pokemon from all gens please pm me if interested :)

ph10ja

Hi everyone, currently looking for an INTERNATIONAL (JAPANESE) murkrow or honchcrow (has to be female).

If quick enough, I would consider trading lv.1 shiny houndoom for it, as I currently have one spare. If you don't want that, I've got loads of other high level/rare pokemon to trade (incl. legendaries)

Thanks guys!

Mishimo

Breeder Maniac
Been looking everywhere for Murkrow/Honchkrow w/ Moxie ability.
Any level/moves/gender (But prefer Female if u have one!)

Can trade anything I can catch from Platinum/Soul Silver/White/Black 2 (or some shinies, have some)

Please PM me if you want to trade, I really wanted one :/
Thanks in advance!

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
I'm looking for a DWF Murkrow. PM me for requests and I'll see what I can do.

dinokon

Poisonous
Looking for a DWF Murkrow

scomaru

Can i have a Murkrow or a Honckrow
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Looking for a Female Super Luck Murkrow/Honchkrow please pm me if you have one! :)

ysmr97

Looking for DWF Poochyena and Murkrow. PM me!

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
I can breed DWF murkrow or male murkrow with raindance, brave bird, roost, pm me if you think you might have something I want

Guiman

Abra Master
Im Cleaning up my boxes so im trading all my pidgeys with brave bird ,spearows, hoothoots, murkrows with brave bird some taillows with brave bird and also starlys. Pm me for offers.

Peachy263

Breeder
Offering dwf murkrow for pretty much anything, pm me if your interested :)

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
I have a lot of dwf murkrows from breeding. All adamant with brave bird and roost. PM if you want one. I'll take anything that's not in the unova dex

snagon

I've got DWF Murkrows for trade looking for Swinub and Shroomish dwfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.