• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#198 Murkrow / #430 Honchkrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

woogfroo

Have DWF Murkrow with Drill Peck, Brave Bird, Roost, and either Sky Attack OR Foul Play.

They have Adamant natures, and a 31 IV in Speed, as well as Pokerus.
Also have males available if you just want the egg moves.

If you're reading this I still have the Murkrow available! :)

bboy critical

Breeder =]
DWF Murkrow now available at the breeding ground
the link to my shop is in my sig thanks and have a nice day =]

ysmr97

I NEED a DWF Murkrow/ Honchkrow and a DWF Poochyena/ Mightyena!!! PM ME!!!

TheRedBaron2012

Looking for a Dream World Female Murkrow, willing to give DWF Slowpoke, DWF Breloom, Starters, and Pokerus, plus anything else you can think of if i have it.

Tyranith

Just a guy
Trade Complete

Last edited:

BladeWulf

looking for any female murkrow. Doesn't matter with nature or IV's, just need one for breeding purposes. Can offer Chimchars, Snivys, and several swarm pokemon.

Looking for a legit Prankster Murkrow, will offer Pokeymanz like DWF etc.

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Looking for a legit Murkrow!
Preferably female :)

PM Me!

ebevan91

Looking for any Murkrow.

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
I have a DWF Murkrow. Just PM me if you want it. If you have porygon family, that'd be great :)

Trybal

Looking for a Murkrow, no specific requirements, not much to offer (6th badge in Black2), have a few starters though.

Looking for a female DW Murkrow for breeding, move tutoring, and the eventual transfer to 6th gen. I don't have much to offer, so PM me with what you're looking for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.