• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Corbulo

= Hydro Cannon
full team now

- a Rhyhorn. Can evolve only after it has soloed or been the only Pokemon used in the catching of a Legendary bird of your choice.
- a Drowzee that evolves after it can defeat 5 Psychic pokemon in the Saffron gym.
-a Squirtle that can only evolve after you use a rare candy on it, and a Wartotle that can after it defeats rival's ivysaur once. it has to be named "blastoys".
-a Koffing. This isn't an ordinary Koffing however: This one has the Skull & Crossbones above its eyes! It isn't happy with this, & therefore, can never learn Poison Type moves. To evolve, it must solo a Route/Dungeon/Gym.
-a Vaporeon. Evolve Eevee after it has soloed one trainer of your choice in Kogas gym.
-a Pidgeot. No restrictions

Lt. Dan

Shocking isn't it?
I'm gonna do the pokemon red game. I'm not picking my starter. And all of my pokemon must be able to evolve. i won't use any pokemon that have to trade to evolve unless theres someone in game that can help.

Kalosian

So long
Lt. Dan, start your game with Bulbasaur. Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika.

SilverMorty

Lt. Dan take an Exeggcute. To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six

(so Doduo counts as two, if you defeat 2 more Doduos it adds up to 6)

If you want more of a challenge, you can't defeat the same pokemon to add to that count (so you have to find something else besides a Doduo- but a Dodrio can count)

Lt. Dan

Shocking isn't it?
OK heres my team you can also choose my nicknames. and i dont want to use like 3 grass types. and you can post move sets sorry for posting a bit late i was just tired..

1-Venusaur (needs nickname) Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika.

2-Exeggutor (needs nickname) To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six

Corbulo

= Hydro Cannon
So i started my game and picked my starter ( Squirtle "blastoys") and then went and captured myself a pidgey then went and got my first badge, then went to mt moon and got the rare candy and evolved blastoys into a Wartotle then trained Blastoys and pidgey/Pidgeotto to level 25 and got the second badge. after all that i went to vermillion city and got a Drowzee, also said good bye to the SS Anna. Now i am about to take on the third Gym.

Wartortle "blastoys" - level 28
Pidgeotto - level 27
Drowzee - level 29

- a Rhyhorn. Can evolve only after it has soloed or been the only Pokemon used in the catching of a Legendary bird of your choice.
- a Drowzee that evolves after it can defeat 5 Psychic pokemon in the Saffron gym.
-a Squirtle that can only evolve after you use a rare candy on it, and a Wartotle that can after it defeats rival's ivysaur once. it has to be named "blastoys".
-a Koffing. This isn't an ordinary Koffing however: This one has the Skull & Crossbones above its eyes! It isn't happy with this, & therefore, can never learn Poison Type moves. To evolve, it must solo a Route/Dungeon/Gym.
-a Vaporeon. Evolve Eevee after it has soloed one trainer of your choice in Kogas gym.
-a Pidgeot. No restrictions

SilverMorty

Ah sorry the Venusaur post wasn't there when I posted, I can give you another one if you want ^^

But if you want to stick with Exeggutor, name it Multifruit with

-Psychic
-Reflect
-Solarbeam
-Sleep Powder/Stun Spore (up to you)

If you want something else then take a Shellder that evolves to Cloyster after it can defeat a wild Slowbro with only Clamp.

Name it Barnacles and it's moveset is

-Clamp
-Spike Cannon
-Aurora Beam
-Reflect

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
you can also choose my nicknames. and i dont want to use like 3 grass types. and you can post move sets sorry for posting a bit late i was just tired..
Nickname your Venusaur "Seedbomber". Its moveset should be Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Growth / Razor Leaf.

Lt. Dan

Shocking isn't it?
K so my new team is:
Venusaur (Seedbomber) Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika. Move set: Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Growth / Razor Leaf.

Exeggutor (Multifruit) To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six
Move set: Psychic reflect solarbeam sleeppowder/stunspore.

I'm not sure about cloyster tho.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Lt. Dan, take a Goldeen. To evolve, it must learn its only level-up water attack first (level 37 - Waterfall). You may teach it other Water attacks by TM in the meantime, and may forget Waterfall (but only after it has evolved)

Lt. Dan

Shocking isn't it?
So the team right now is
Venusaur (Seedbomber) Evolve it into Ivysaur after it has soloed three Bug Catchers. Evolve it into Venusaur after soloing Erika. Move set: Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Growth / Razor Leaf.

Exeggutor (Multifruit) To evolve, it must defeat pokemon with more than one head (ex. Doduo)- add those heads together and it can finally evolve when it defeats six

Fearow (nickname) It can only evolve from Spearow once it has learned 2 TM/HMs
(needs move set)

Seaking (nickname) To evolve, it must learn its only level-up water attack first (level 37 - Waterfall). You may teach it other Water attacks by TM in the meantime, and may forget Waterfall (but only after it has evolved)
(needs move set)

Growlithe (nickname) It must learn flamethrower before it can evolve.
(needs move set)

one more. :)

Black and White scramble

So the team right now is

Fearow (nickname) It can only evolve from Spearow once it has learned 2 TM/HMs
(needs move set)

Seaking (nickname) To evolve, it must learn its only level-up water attack first (level 37 - Waterfall). You may teach it other Water attacks by TM in the meantime, and may forget Waterfall (but only after it has evolved)
(needs move set)

Growlithe (nickname) It must learn flamethrower before it can evolve.
(needs move set)

one more. :)

Take a nidoran male it may evolve when it solos mt moon then evolve again when you get 3 moonstones moveset double kick,poison sting, ice beam(if it can learn it) and eq

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Lt. Dan, for Goldeen's nickname, call it whatever the name of your favorite Water Gym Leader in any Pokemon game has been (your choice of Misty, Wallace, Juan, Crasher Wake - which can be shortened if need be - or Cress).

For the final moves (if you want them):
Surf
Blizzard
Horn Attack
and Agility

Just remember you need Waterfall on its moveset to evolve, so make sure you can still learn these in place of waterfall AFTER evolving.

Last edited:
I'll do blue version!

I won't pick starter, and I want all of the HMs to be included somewhere in the team (preferably just one per member, and flash being included before rock tunnel lol).

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
masterphil take a Poliwrath. It must not be fully evolved until you have seen a Chansey. (The one outside of the Safari Zones doesn't count)

Im starting a Yellow Scramble, and guess what? You may not pick my starter (but you can choose the rules and stuff) and I must be able to evolve all my pokemon at least once (or twice for the caterpie/weedle). All my pokemon must be able to learn at least one HM.