• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

SilverMorty

Crobat breeder take a female Krabby named Patty. You must catch it with an Old Rod and get it before leaving Azalea Town (you can fish in Cherrygrove). To evolve it has to defeat 3 Pinsir in the Bug Catching contest with Vicegrip.

Drummerdude

Crobat breeder, how about Eevee? If male it evolves into an Umbreon named Wes, if female it evolves into an Espeon named Rui. It can evolve after Chuck has been beaten.

Kalosian

So long
Crobat breeder, your Meowth must be captured at Route 39 before you challenge Morty. It must then defeat one of Morty's Pokemon. To evolve, it must defeat four trainers on Route 40-41 before you arrive in Cianwood. It must also learn and keep Pay Day at all times. If it is male, nickname it CatHasFun, and if female, nickname it Neko-Neko.

Crobat breeder

Ok, so this is the team so far.

Female Krabby named Patty, Must be caught with Old Rod before leaving Azalea Town. In order to evolve into Kingler it must defeat 3 Pinsir in the Bug Catching Contest with Vicegrip.

Eevee, If male, evolve into an Umbreon named Wes. If female, evolve into an Espeon named Rui. It can evolve after Chuck are beaten.

Meowth, must be caught at Route 39 before Morty. It must defeat one of Morty's Pokemon. To evolve it must beat four trainer before arriving in Cianwood City. Must know Pay Day. Male = CatHasFun Female = Neko-Neko

Sneasel, must know Dynamicpunch. Can only use Ice type moves after soloing one of Claires (?) Pokemon. Male = Sneezer female = Kunoichi

Thanks for providing guys :)

Last edited:
Crobat Breeder, take a Sneasel named Sneezer if male or Kunoichi if female. It should always know Dynamicpunch. It can use Ice moves after it solos one of Gym leaders' pokemon.

UPDATE: Sneasel can solo any of the Kanto Gym leaders pokemon in case Kingdra and Dragonnair would be too much.

Last edited:
Crobat Breeder, take your pick: either a Natu that should learn Confuse Ray and Solarbeam (no evolution restrictions) or a Skarmory that must know Swagger and Sandstorm

Last edited:

deh74

Seine Majestät
I want to do a blue scramble now, because I'm addicted to scrambLing.
I want to use Pokemon that aren't used that much iI won't turn something down just because its popular.
I also don't care whether I have a starter or not, it just has to be replaced with something I can get earlier in the game.

deh74, take a Clefairy that can only evolve if it either solos all team rocket grunts in Mt. Moon (healing in between is allowed) or Misty's team.

As for me, I'll also start a blue scramble. Theme: Mammals (list here)
-
-
-
-
-
-

HGaddict

<--- Newest Shiny
I'm going to be receiving a copy of Pokemon Green in the mail sometime this month. So I'll take a team for that! I cannot trade and I can't read Japanese, so no move restrictions please. Anything else goes. Thanks :)

doctajones428

HGaddict: Use Kingler, can only evolve after catching a Magmar

I also need a Yellow Scramble

No Pikachu (once I catch something else), Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Caterpie or Pidgey and all of their evolutions
All Pokemon must have nicknames (Simple, one word, IE: Sparky, Zippo, Happy, etc.)
No multiples of types

Last edited:

doctajones428

Yellow Scramble:
Spearow - Can evolve after soloing any of Brock's Pokemon - Zephyr (Sorry SilentBang, shortened the nickname a little)
Mankey - Can evolve after defeating a Persian - Growler
Jigglypuff - Must learn and keep Bubblebeam from the TM, can evolve after soloing Erika's Tangela - (Someone give it a nickname please!)
Nidoran♂ - Can evolve into Nidorino when it defeats a Nidorina with Poison Sting in his moveset. Can evolve into Nidoking after soloing Koga's Venomoth and must learn Toxic after. Toxic can now replace Poison Sting and Nidoking must keep Toxic as it's only Poison type move

Need 2 more!

Blocketh, use Drowzee, can only evolve after learning Toxic. Must keep Toxic

deh74, use Grimer, can only evolve after learning Thunderbolt

Last edited:

Dusknoirdude23

*generic countdown*
doctajones, take a Jigglypuff. It must learn and keep Bubblebeam from the TM and can evolve if it solos Erika's Tangela