• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

deh74

Seine Majestät
So no other water/poison moves then? Because I kinda need a surfer...

What of evolving?

TanBun

I'm back :3
I posted this here, not in GENIII scramble beacuse LG/FR is KAnto

I want a Hitmonlee replacement for my Leafgreen team.
May not be:
-water
-grass
-ground
-poison
-normal
-flying
-Fire
-Electric

No eevee's since i already use Jolteon, meaning i can not get another eevee
I have to be able to catch it in Leafgreen.
No nickname restictions, only if it is a really fun one

Last edited:

burninator59

I'm about to start a new game on Crystal, and I want a CRAZY challenge.
So put on any restrictions you want, I just can't trade.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
burninator59 - take a Phanpy named Trunks. It must solo 1 gym with rollout before evolving. Once evolved Donphan must defeat at least 4 of Lance's Pokemon using rollout.

Kalosian

So long
burninator59, take a Yanma. It must learn and keep Detect, Wing Attack, Solarbeam and Frustration. It must also solo Jasmine before it learns any of these moves. You must also catch it in a Love Ball, and you may not have more than five Love Balls with you when you meet it. Nickname it Not-Mega.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
burninator59, take a female Bellsprout and name her Belle. Belle must solo Fawkner's Pidgeotto and Bugsy's Scyther before evolving into Weepinbell. As a Weepinbell, she must win two Bug Catching Contests, and can then evolve, but only after the rest of your team is fully evolved. Good luck!

karl3550

Squirtle! that's it
burninator get a togepi and you have to evolve it before the elite 4 AND it has to be the highest leveled pokemon in your team at the moment it will evolve

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I'd like to start a scramble in Yellow version. Only requirement is I have one of the starters!

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@John Wallrein: Take a Mankey. It must solo Brock and another gym leader of your choice to be allowed to evolve. It must always know at least 2 Fighting Moves, and 1 TM move. Name it Apents

Kalosian

So long
John Wallrein, take a Charmander. It can evolve into Charmeleon after soloing three trainers on Route 11 and into Charizard after it beats your Rival's Water-type at two different occasions. It must also learn Fly, and may only do so after it beats five Swimmers. If you take nicknames, name it Fire Tail.

Starforsaken

Clad In Shadows
I'd like to start a scramble in Yellow version. Only requirement is I have one of the starters!

I'd like to give you a Pidgey. No restrictions to evolve it into Pidgeotto, but it must solo Erika to evolve into Pidgeot. Name it Jesper.

Tumnus

John Wallrein for your Pikachu It must solo Surge's Raichu and Sabrina's Alakazam. It also must defeat a Dugtrio before it can learn thunderbolt. You must also make it solo one of every elite 4 members pokemon.

Burninator you need another pokemon right?

Take A Cyndaquil name him IceCounter. To evolve him to quilava he has to solo whitney's Miltank. To make him evolve to Tyflosion he must have defeated a ice type pokemon. He must also solo Pryce.

I would like to start a red run please. Make it hard.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Tumnus, take a Clefairy. The only moves it may ever use in battle are Metronome and Sing, its two remaining moves must be Strength and Flash, but it may never use them in battle. To evolve into Clefable, it must solo the last 5 Gym Leaders in the game. Then you must find all Moon Stones in the game (I think there are 5 in total, and I think at least two are hidden), sell four of them and use the last one to evolve it. You may then not use it against any trainers in Victory Road or the E4, but it must be your lead when you face your Rival in the final battle. If you take nicknames, name it Spaceborn.

Tumnus

Thanks Winter

Spaceborn - Clefairy - To evolve to Clefable Must solo final 5 gym leaders and have all 4 moon stones sell 3 then use the last on clefairy. Can only use Metranome and sing but also has flash and strength. Can not face any trainers in Victory Road Or any of the E4 but must be in the lead when I fight Gary for the last time.

Yeah there are 4 moon stones. One for each pokemon that evolves with a moon stone. (Nidorina, Nidorino, Jigglypuff, Clefairy)

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Tumnus- Take a Magikarp, it can't evolve until level 40, and to evolve it must defeat 3 final stage Pokemon (Nidoking/Raichu etc..)

Tumnus

Thanks BlackWingMarauder

Spaceborn - Clefairy - To evolve to Clefable Must solo final 5 gym leaders and have all 4 moon stones sell 3 then use the last on clefairy. Can only use Metranome and sing but also has flash and strength. Can not face any trainers in Victory Road Or any of the E4 but must be in the lead when I fight Gary for the last time.

God'sWrath - Magikarp - Cant evolve until lv 40 and until it defeats 3 Fully Evolved pokemon.

I am going to enjoy this. :) You guys are evil.
Though the Fully Evolved thing is easy. Ditto

Last edited: