• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

KennySniper

Blinded by society
Okay

Cyndaquil

Spinarak must have Night Shade at all times

Staryu may not use surf,to evolve solo a trainer at Clair's

KennySniper

Blinded by society
Cyndaquil

Hoothoot Must solo Bugsy's Scyther to evolve

Stantler that must always have Hypnosis.

One to go ;P

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Take an Umbreon.

Eevee must solo Jasmine's Steelix to evolve.

KennySniper

Blinded by society
Kinda hard,but will do

Cyndaquil

Eevee must solo jasmine Steelix to evolve,must evolve to umbreon

Last edited:

KennySniper

Blinded by society
Okay then,

Cyndaquil

Eevee must solo jasmine magnemite to evolve,must evolve to umbreon

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I'd like to do two. One in Yellow and one in Green.

Yellow Rules:
-I am going to use Pikachu, so please put restrictions on it.
-Each Pokémon must have at least one restriction, but be reasonable about them(Unreasonable would be Pikachu soloing Brock's Gym).
-I would like ONE starter. It does not matter which.
-Fully Evolved only, except in the case of Pikachu.
-I will not use either Butterfree, Pidgeot, or the other two starters.
-I can trade, so trade evolutions are available, as are Pokémon not found in Yellow.

Green Rules:
-No Pokémon from the Yellow one may be used
-Rules 2-4 from Yellow also apply here.
-I CANNOT trade, so trade evolutions and Red exclusives are NOT available.

Kalosian

So long
>Entei<, take a Scyther for Yellow. It must know Swords Dance and Agility. If you take nicknames, it should be named "Bulletpunk".

Entei for yellow take an Alakazam that can only evolve from Abra after it has teleported out from a wild battle it can't escape from (you must press run first and if it says can't escape, then you can use Teleport). No restrictions to get to Alakazam.

If you can't trade though take a Hypno that can only evolve once it has put to sleep a Pokemon while it is in the red zone and used dream eater to regain all of its HP back without the other Pokemon waking up.

For Green take a Dewgong. It can only evolve from Seel once it has soloed Blaine without using a water move

SilverMorty

Entei for Yellow take a Lickitung that must learn at least two Special moves.

For Green take a Jynx that must have Blizzard

burninator59

Entei! You shall have Blastoise for Yellow! Name it Shelly and always keep an Ice type move on it.

For Green take a Machamp! Evolve it after it solos 2 or more of Giovanni's Pokemon.
Enjoy!

I would much appreciate if someone gave me a Crystal challenge :D I enjoy pretty crazy suggestions, but please no useless/rare Pokemon, all fully evolved, and I can not trade.
THANK YOU.

SilverMorty

burninator take a Cubone from the Goldenrod Game Corner. It can only evolve after defeating a Kangaskhan (from one of the trainers in the bottom floor of Union Cave).

Name it Ronin.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Burninator take a Poliwrath. It must be defeat Jasmine's Steelix before it can evolve into Poliwhirl.

Kalosian

So long
burninator59, take a Goldeen. It must always know Waterfall, and it must solo either Pryce or Clair to evolve. Nickname it Silverfisk.

burninator take any Pokemon that knows fly of your choice. However it cannot evolve until it learns a move with 80 BP or over, excluding Fly. If it doesn't evolve it can't use any STAB moves in battle until it learns a move with only 80 BP or over, excluding Fly

PokemonOwn

Entei! You shall have Blastoise for Yellow! Name it Shelly and always keep an Ice type move on it.

For Green take a Machamp! Evolve it after it solos 2 or more of Giovanni's Pokemon.
Enjoy!

I would much appreciate if someone gave me a Crystal challenge :D I enjoy pretty crazy suggestions, but please no useless/rare Pokemon, all fully evolved, and I can not trade.
THANK YOU.

Take a Chikorite. It must solo Falkner, and then Bugsy, to evolve, twice.

I'd like to do two. One in Yellow and one in Green.

Yellow Rules:
-I am going to use Pikachu, so please put restrictions on it.
-Each Pokémon must have at least one restriction, but be reasonable about them(Unreasonable would be Pikachu soloing Brock's Gym).
-I would like ONE starter. It does not matter which.
-Fully Evolved only, except in the case of Pikachu.
-I will not use either Butterfree, Pidgeot, or the other two starters.
-I can trade, so trade evolutions are available, as are Pokémon not found in Yellow.

Green Rules:
-No Pokémon from the Yellow one may be used
-Rules 2-4 from Yellow also apply here.
-I CANNOT trade, so trade evolutions and Red exclusives are NOT available.

Yellow, take a Zubat. It must solo Koga to evolve.
Green, take a Meowth. It must solo any Gym leader to evolve.

rodney

Huge Roserade Fan
Hey guys,

I've been watching some Crystal videos on youtube and it's got me in the mood for playing this classic. I'm not sure which one I'm gonna play, I think my Silver is broken, last time I checked so it's probably gonna be Gold or Crystal.

Feel free to give me a team, I only really want to use pokemon from in game and I'll take one of the starters and I'd like a fully evolved team at the end but you can let me know when I'm allowed to evolve all of them.

Thanks for your time guys and I look forward to what you have to throw at me :)