• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

SilverMorty

Black and White Scramble take an Exeggcute that evolves when Hypnosis puts 6 gym trainer's pokemon to sleep.

Last edited:

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
I'll take a shot at this. I'm playing Blue, I can't trade, and please don't make me have to solo gymleaders.

-Charmander (give restrictions.)
- Nidoran Female (Must always know scratch) given by djhappy outside of thread

Last edited:

fatyeti4

Master of War
Jacobii, Take Vaporeon or Jolteon.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Team is complete thankyou but could I get something other than a farfetch'd from dramatic melody please

Blazing Charmander

I'm bereft of team ideas for my new Crystal playthrough, so i'll leave the fate of my team to you guys. My only restrictions are:

- I want a starter as one of my team members.
- No nicknames.
- Don't give me too many type overlaps on my team (only one at the maximum).
- EDIT: I don't want to trade from other games unless I am given a Pokemon that requires trading for evolution, e.g. Kadabra, Graveler, Onix, Scyther.

The rest is up to you lot so let your imaginations run wild!

Chikorita (must solo Falkner or Bugsy to earn evolution) -> Bayleef -> Meganium
Natu (must solo at least 3 Gym leader Pokemon to evolve) -> Xatu (must learn Night Shade and keep it at least until two Kanto badges are won)
Snubbull (must solo one of the trainers in Cianwood Gym to evolve) -> Granbull (must keep Bite and Lick in its movepool)
Koffing -> Weezing
Magnemite (must defeat all three Electrode in the Rocket Hideout to evolve) -> Magneton
Suicune (must use only STAB moves in battle once Raikou and Entei have been caught)

Thanks everyone, looks like an interesting team and challenge. I don't think that Legendaries are usually allowed but seeing as Suicune is the cover star of the game and catchable during the main quest i'm more than happy to use it. :)

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Blazing Charmander, take Chikorita as your starter. It must solo either Falkner or Bugsy to evolve into Bayleef, but it can evolve into Meganium at any time after that.

HydroSwampert

Blazing Charmander - Take a Natu as your Flyer. He/she must solo at least three Gym Leader Pokemon to be able to evolve into Xatu. He/she must also keep Might Shade from when it is learned, until you have at least two Kanto Gym Badges! Have fun and good luck!

Raptor ruler

Blazing Charmander - Have yourself a Snubbull. To evolve into Granbull it must solo one of the trainers in the Fifth Gym. Once it learns Bite and Lick, it must keep those two moves forever.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Blazing Charmander, take a Mareep with no restrictions, enjoy.

Blazing Charmander

Blazing Charmander, take a Mareep with no restrictions, enjoy.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but can I ask for a different Pokemon? I forgot to add to my restrictions that I don't want to trade with other games unless i'm given a Pokemon that requires quick trading to and back from another cartridge to evolve. So as much as I love the Mareep line I unfortunately won't be using it in this playthrough because I have to trade it from my Silver (in which my internal battery has died sadly). Sorry again for the hassle. :(

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
My bad, I forgot mareep isn't in Crystal. Take a Magmar with no restrictions.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Blazing Charmader, take the title Pokemon (Suicune). You can only STAB moves in battle once you have caught Entei and Raikou.