• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

tomjames1966

tomjames1996; for your final Pokemon, take the Sudowoodo that is blocking the path on Route 36. It must keep Mimic forever. Name it Bonsai. :)

Thank you, now I can start my scramble!

Team
@Totadile( Wet Jaw ) Cannot evolve until he learns bite.After evoloution he cannot use water moves until he learns Hydro Pump and evolves again. Once he has evolved into feraligator he must solo one of the E4 or a Kanto Gym Leader.
@ Caterpie ( Catrina ) Must solo the first bell tower sage to evolve into Butterfree, and must also solo the Great Sage.
@Teddiursa (can be found on Route 45). It must defeat seven wild Graveler before evolving, and it must know Return.
@Magnemite(Caught at Route 6, 7, 38 & 39)This Magnemite is named Hikaru, and has always been extremely competitive. As a result of this, it refuses to evolve until it has solely defeated the two Magnemite that reside in Jasmine's Gym. It is also a little flamboyant in nature, so it must always keep Thunder Wave to stun those it attracts!
@Natu (Sync) which you can get in the grass patch of the Ruins of Alph. To evolve into Xatu, you must have placed first three times in the Bug Catching Contest.
@Sudowoodo(Bonsai) (blocking the path on Route 36.) It must keep Mimic forever.

Tumnus

I'm going to start a blue scramble
I cant trade
That is all

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Tumnus take a Hitmonlee named Bruce. It must defeat 5 psychic types before it may use fighting moves.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Tumnus, take a Slowpoke. It's naturally a slow Pokémon, so it cannot evolve into Slowbro until it has learnt its' entire move-set. (LV. 48) It must also never forget Amnesia once learnt!

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Tumnus Take Bulbasaur as your starter.It must always have Leech Seed and Poison Powder.It must solo Brock to evolve once.To evolve again,It must defeat one of Erika's Pokemon alone.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Tumnus, take a Pidgey, it must be the first one encountered and must defeat 50 Spearow by itself to evolve for the first time. To evolve again it must solo every trainer inside the vermillion gym, including Surge himself. It is also not allowed to learn any TM/HM moves.

Tumnus

Here is my team
Hitmonlee (Bruce) Has to defeat 5 Psychic types before it can use fighting type moves
Koffing (Airmine) Can evolve after defeating a dugtrio
Slowpoke (Need Name) Can evolve after it can't learn any more moves Can't forget amnesia
Bulbasaur (Need Name) Can evolve after soloing brock, To evolve again it must defeat one of Erica's pokémon, Must keep Leech seed and poison powder
Pidgey (Need Name) Must solo 50 spearow to evolve, to evolve again must Solo the Vermillion gym Can't Learn TM/HM moves (No fly :( )

Still need 1 more pokémon
If someone wants to give me a 2nd pokemon I would be okay withthat

Last edited:
Tumnus, your final pokemon shall be Lapras. It should learn Solarbeam from TM and never forget this grass-type attack. If you're going to use it in battle for the Earthbadge, it cannot use STAB moves until it KOs two of Giovanny's pokemon with Solarbeam.

I am going to do a scramble run through Crystal, it is my first time with this particular game, so I don't want it to be too hard, but not too easy either.

I do have some restrictions:

I can't trade (No trade to evolve, or Pokemon I can't get)

Nothing impossible (It's just annoying)

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

I hope someone actually sees this ^^;.

Ok, thanks for your suggestion.

-Togepi (Bugs) (Must always know metronome)
-
-
-
-
-

1 down, 5 to go!

noseklig

rabidepicgoose take tododile as your starter. Jaws shall be its name. To evolve the first time it must solo all of the trainers in bellsprout tower. To evolve the second time it must solo Morty and one other trainer in his gym.

Yay

-totodile (Jaws) (evolve the first time by soloing sprout tower, evolve the second time by soloing Morty and another trainer in his gym)
-
-
-
-

2 down, 4 to go!

Swoobat

Take a Sandshrew, named Digdig, You have to teach it Fury Cutter via TM after beating Bugsy and can't forget it either. To evolve, it must chain at least 5 Fury Cutters against 3 trainers, beating them. Its moveset for the E4 must be Dig, Fury Cutter, Slash and Cut.

In my Crystal Ground monotype he was my best Pokémon, and Fury Cutter is great, it kills Will at the E4.

Last edited:
-totodile (Jaws) (evolve the first time by soloing sprout tower, evolve the second time by soloing Morty and another trainer in his gym)
-Odd egg (Must be shiny)
-Sandshrew (Digdig) (You have to teach it Fury Cutter via TM after beating Bugsy and can't forget it either. To evolve, it must chain at least 5 Fury Cutters against 3 trainers, beating them. Its moveset for the E4 must be Dig, Fury Cutter, Slash and Cut.)
-
-

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
I always feel like, somebodeh's WATCHING MEEEEE~
And I have no privacy, Oh-Ah-Oh!xD

Have the Eevee you get from Bill.To evolve into Umbreon(Must evolve into Umbreon) it must learn Bite.Must be male and named Sunring.
-Eevee (Sunring) (Must evolve into Umbreon when it learns Bite at Level 30. Must be male.)

-Odd egg (Must be shiny)
-Sandshrew (Digdig) (You have to teach it Fury Cutter via TM after beating Bugsy and can't forget it either. To evolve, it must chain at least 5 Fury Cutters against 3 trainers, beating them. Its moveset for the E4 must be Dig, Fury Cutter, Slash and Cut.)
-Eevee (Sunring) (Must evolve into Umbreon when it learns Bite at Level 30. Must be male.)
-

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Take a Growlithe named Arcana. She must be caught before fighting Falkner (I believe that is possible in Crystal if memory serves, a patch of grass was added above the ruins of alph) and solo Bugsy. If you can't catch her before, ignore those restrictions. It must evolve when you get your fire stone.