• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Kiko2558 - Make that fossil Pokemon Kabuto. It can only evolve after solo'ing at least three Pokemon whose English name begins with the six letters of Kabuto's name. Since there are no Pokemon in the first gen whose name begins with the letter U, defeat three Pokemon whose name begins with the letter V. Good luck!

Kiko2558

Ok so my pokemon so far,
-kabuto (aka Slayne): can evolve after soloing at least 3 pokemon with the letters k, a, b, v, t, and o in the front of their name
-
-
-
-
-
EDIT: Also I forgot to mention this is fire red, very sorry for any confusion
EDIT 2: I also realized I can't use any legendaries on my team, an this should be the last restriction to my game. (I found out that the online version that I'm plying has no legendaries so it is physically immpossible for me to get one, again sorry for any inconvenience)

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Kiko2558, take a Caterpie. It can evolve freely but must solo Misty after evolving. It must also know Sleep Powder.

Kiko2558

Ok, my team
-slayne: can evolve after soloing 3 pokemon with their names starting with k, a, b, v, t, and o
-caterpie (aka Mardjrin): can evolve freely but must solo misty's gym and must know sleep powder.
-
-
-
-

Ok I'm playing through a leaf green game I have a few restrictions
Charmander is auto
No uselessness like caterpie magikarp
No legends
And any thing else is game
BEGIN

Kiko2558

Ok I'm playing through a leaf green game I have a few restrictions
Charmander is auto
No uselessness like caterpie magikarp
No legends
And any thing else is game
BEGIN

Ok first off, magikarp is NOT useless, I beat the entire elite four with a level 55 gyarados.
Second, take a staryu, it can only evolve after soloing Erika herself. Name it Waryu, it can only know the moves ice beam, confusion, recover, and double edge/giga impact

My team (I still need 4 more)
-Kabuto: can only evolve after soloing 3 pokemon with their name beginning with k, a, b, v, t, and o
-Caterpie: can evolve freely but must solo misty's gym.
-
-
-
-

Ok first off, magikarp is NOT useless, I beat the entire elite four with a level 55 gyarados.
Second, take a staryu, it can only evolve after soloing Erika herself. Name it Waryu, it can only know the moves ice beam, confusion, recover, and double edge/giga impact

My team (I still need 4 more)
-Kabuto: can only evolve after soloing 3 pokemon with their name beginning with k, a, b, v, t, and o
-Caterpie: can evolve freely but must solo misty's gym.
-
-
-
-

Ok accepted and how about a pikachu for you it can not evolve until after lt surge

Kiko2558

Ok, my team (I still need 3 more before I can start my playthrough)
-kabuto: can only evolve after soloing pokemon whose name begins with k, a, b, v, t, and o.
-caterpie: may evolve freely but must solo misty's gym
-pikachu: must solo Lt. Surge's raichu to evolve (I will solo his raichu but I won't evolve him, and the reason he is edited is because pikachu's task would be too easy, so I ramped it up a little.
-
-
-

Cool my team
- charmander mine decisions
-staryu (waryu) moves ice beam confuaion recover double edge/giga impact only evolve after erika solo
-magmar must know smog forever
Kiko umm I know I already gave you one but if I may I will give another
You need a fire type . So I don't know which version you're playing so take a vulpix/growlithe you can for your version must not evolve until solo blaine arcainine

Last edited:

Kiko2558

Yeah pikachu98767, I don't mind repeated people suggestions, so my team (still need 2 more, and I only allow people to suggest twice, I need variety between multiple people)
-kabuto: evolves when it solos 3 pokemon whose name starts with k, a, b, v, t, and o
-caterpie: can evolve freely but must solo misty's gym
-pikachu: able to evolve after pikachu defeats volkner's raichu
-growlithe (that's the one in my game): must solo Blaine's arcanine
-
-

K that's cool same here if you want add one
So fare my team need 3 more
- charmander mine decisions
-staryu (waryu) moves ice beam confuaion recover double edge/giga impact only evolve after erika solo
-
-
-

011i3 take a pigey can evolve piggetotto tinto pigeot only after soloing erika vileplume-
charmander mine decisions
-
-
-

O11i3

it shall be done!

-Squirtle (needs restrictions)
-Pidgey( Pidgeotto -> Pidgeot after soloing Erica's Vileplume)
-
-
-
-

Kiko2558

O11i3, take a ponytail, it can only evolve after soloing Blaine's rabidash.
My team: (need 2 more)
-kabuto: can only evolve after soloing 3 pokemon whose name starts with k, a, b, v, t, and o
-caterpie: can freely evolve but must solo misty's gym
-pikachu: must solo Blaine's raichu no matter what
-growlithe: can evolve after soloing Blaine's arcanine
-
-

My team need 3 more
charmander mine decisions
-
-
-