• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Kiko2558

Pikachu, this will be my second one for you. Take a sandshrew, it may only evolve after soloing 3 sandslash and beat one gym trainer.

My team so far (need 2 more, will take repeated people)
-kabuto: can only evolve after soloing 3 pokemon whose name starts with k, a, b, v, t, and o
-caterpie: may evolve freely but must solo misty's gym
-pikachu: has to solo Lt. Surge's raichu no matter what
-growlithe: must solo Blaine's arcanine to evolve
-
-

Pikachu, this will be my second one for you. Take a sandshrew, it may only evolve after soloing 3 sandslash and beat one gym trainer.
Accepted
My team now need 2 more now
charmander mine decisions
-staryu (waryu) moves ice beam confuaion recover double edge/giga impact only evolve after erika solo
-magmar must know smog forever
- sandshrew, it may only evolve after soloing 3 sandslash and beat one gym trainer-
-
-

Accepted my new team only need 1 more if melody you want to give me my last one please make it an electric type but make it a true challenge
- charmander mine decisions
-staryu (waryu) moves ice beam confuaion recover double edge/giga impact only evolve after erika solo
- sandshrew, it may only evolve after soloing 3 sandslash and beat one gym trainer-
-Clefairy(astro). It can only evolve after defeating ten Rocket Grunts by itself
-

Kiko2558

Ok I'm gonna choose a starter for my team, it's gonna be squirtle and can you guys make the restrictions for it? Btw the reason I chose squirtle is because I have always chosen charmander. So my team so far:
-kabuto: may only evolve after soloing 3 pokemon who start with k, a, b, v, t, and o
-caterpie: may freely evolve but must solo misty's gym
-pikachu: must solo Lt. Surge's raichu
-growlithe: must solo Blaine's arcanine to evolve
-squirtle: needs restrictions set by you
-(I need one more)

Since no one seems to be giving any Pokemon...

pikachu98767 - Get yourself a Voltorb. It must use Selfdestruct to beat 10 wild Pokemon and 10 trainer-owned Pokemon before it can evolve into Electrode. Name it Kaboom. Good luck!

Kiko2558 - Have fun with a Koffing. It must poison 50 different Pokemon before it can evolve into Weezing. Good luck!

Since no one seems to be giving any Pokemon...

pikachu98767 - Get yourself a Voltorb. It must use Selfdestruct to beat 10 wild Pokemon and 10 trainer-owned Pokemon before it can evolve into Electrode. Name it Kaboom. Good luck!

Kiko2558 - Have fun with a Koffing. It must poison 50 different Pokemon before it can evolve into Weezing. Good luck!

Accepted well my part
My team COMPLETE THANKS TO EVERYONE
- charmander mine decisions
-Clefairy(astro). It can only evolve after defeating ten Rocket Grunts by itself
Voltorb. It must use Selfdestruct to beat 10 wild Pokemon and 10 trainer-owned Pokemon before it can evolve into Electrode. Name it Kaboom.

Will come back in 3-4 days to update thank you all my challenge givers

Kiko2558

My team has been completed but I guess I'll set my own restrictions for squirtle, anyway, thanks guys ill update you as I go through the game

0_Betta

BUMP :p

1- Liberty ( Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree ) - "To evolve from Caterpie it must solo one of the trainers in the Violet Gym and defeat Falkner's Pidgey on its own. To evolve into Butterfree, it must use Harden five times in the Gym Battle against Bugsy before taking out either his Metapod or Kakuna (no switching out, but healing items are permitted)."
2- Pineberry ( Pineco/Forretress ) - "Must be captured in a Lure Ball in Azalea Town before you enter Goldenrod City. Its final moveset must be Selfdestruct / Explosion / Rapid Spin / Double-Edge. Every time it faints in battle from a move that isn't one of its own, it may not be revived or healed until you have beaten the next important trainer in your quest (Gym Leaders, Rival, Team Rocket bosses). To evolve into Forretress, it must solo five trainers in the Olivine Lighthouse and Jasmine without any healing between."
3- Rusty ( Mareep/Flaafy/Ampharos ) - "To evolve into Flaafy, it must solo 7 Trainers (Trainer with 1 Pokemon doesn't count). And to evolve into Ampharos, it must solo 5 Gym Leaders without any healing items."
4 - Aqua Man (Male Wooper/Male Quagsire) - "In order to evolve it must take out the Elder of sprout tower OR 3 grass type pokemon. (Must be a trainer grass pokemon)"

Thanks all! 2 left to start my new Pokemon journey

Swoobat

0_Betta, take a Drowzee and name it Thinker. It cannot evolve until it learns Meditate at level 36. It can never forget Meditate after learning it.

deh74

Seine Majestät
Hello all, I am going to do a run through of one game from every region and have decided to start with Pokémon BLUE. So I'll be wanting six pokemon from that game including a starter, any restrictions you want I'll take. Please be quick since I only have a month to play through five games completely.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
deh74, nab yourself a Pidgey. Call it Kevin no matter which gender it is - it must be the first Pidgey you find. It can evolve into Pidgeotto when it solos Brock or Lt Surge. After that, it cannot evolve again until after Giovanni is beaten as a Gym Leader, though there are no other restrictions on that evolution.

deh74

Seine Majestät
This is what I've got so far.

Kevin-Pidgey
-must be the first Pidgey you find. It can evolve into Pidgeotto when it solos Brock or Lt Surge. After that, it cannot evolve again until after Giovanni is beaten as a Gym Leader, though there are no other restrictions on that evolution.

Insomnia-Drowzee
-must put fifty trainer-owned Pokemon to sleep before evolving to Hypno.

Kalosian

So long
deh74, take a Bulbasaur as your starter. Evolve into Ivysaur after soloing all trainers in Viridian Forest without healing between the battles, and into Venusaur after soloing all trainers on Cycling Road. It must also learn and keep Body Slam and Razor Leaf. Nickname it Mega Plant.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
deh74, catch yourself a Nidoran. A girl, to be precise. She can evolve into Nidorina when she solos your rival in either the SS Anne or the Pokemon Tower. She must evolve into Nidoqueen in Mt Moon.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
get yourself a magmar. it can only use fire type moves after it soloed one of the Gym Leaders pokemon with only using smog. Name it Smokey

deh74

Seine Majestät
Thanks for all the pokemon you guys. I just need one more to start. The other members of my team are all on this page so I don't feel the need to repost them all.

deh74, take a Tentacool. Name it Rapper. Sadly, it can never learn Wrap. It also must know Poison Sting at all times, and that is its only usable STAB.

Good luck :)