• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st/2nd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Thanks BlackWingMarauder

Spaceborn - Clefairy - To evolve to Clefable Must solo final 5 gym leaders and have all 4 moon stones sell 3 then use the last on clefairy. Can only use Metranome and sing but also has flash and strength. Can not face any trainers in Victory Road Or any of the E4 but must be in the lead when I fight Gary for the last time.

??? - Magikarp - Cant evolve until lv 40 and until it defeats 3 Fully Evolved pokemon.

I am going to enjoy this. :) You guys are evil.
Thought the Fully Evolved thing is easy. Ditto
Oh nickname him God's Wrath :D And by fully evolved I mean 3 Stage Pokemon. It has to be something like Nidoking, Charizard, or Alakazam.

Last edited:

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
John Wallrein for your Pikachu It must solo Surge's Raichu and Sabrina's Alakazam. It also must defeat a Dugtrio before it can learn thunderbolt. You must also make it solo one of every elite 4 members pokemon.

Burninator you need another pokemon right?

Take A Cyndaquil name him IceCounter. To evolve him to quilava he has to solo whitney's Miltank. To make him evolve to Tyflosion he must have defeated a ice type pokemon. He must also solo Pryce.

I would like to start a red run please. Make it hard.

Take a Chansey. It must know Teleport at all times. It cannot learn Special damaging moves and it cannot learn Seismic Toss or Toxic. Nickname her Joy.

Tumnus

Thanks Regiultima

Spaceborn - Clefairy - To evolve to Clefable Must solo final 5 gym leaders and have all 4 moon stones sell 3 then use the last on clefairy. Can only use Metranome and sing but also has flash and strength. Can not face any trainers in Victory Road Or any of the E4 but must be in the lead when I fight Gary for the last time.

God'sWrath - Magikarp - Cant evolve until lv 40 and until it defeats 3 Fully Evolved pokemon.

Joy - Chansey - Must know teleport at all times and can not learn special damaging moves or seismic toss or toxic.

I think for Joy I'm going to go with teleport, Submission, Double-Edge, and softboiled.

Exhibit A

Toxic Orb
Tumnus: Take a Starmie. No evolution rules, but its only STAB moves in its final moveset must be Bubblebeam and Psywave. (Although I suppose technically Psywave doesn't get STAB.) If you're up for it, you must also use Psywave only to solo at least 4 E4 pokemon of your choice.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'd like to restart my Blue version. I don't want to use any starters, I won't use any Pokemon not found in Blue, and don't pick Pokemon that evolve by trade (such as Gengar and Machamp). I need nicknames also. Anything else is fine.

Kalosian

So long
Flo, take a Staryu. It can evolve after soloing two trainers in Blaine's Gym and two trainers on Route 20. It must learn Surf and one Electric-type move of your choice. Nickname it The1Star.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Flo, take a Pikachu. It must be nicknamed 'PIKADON'. It must solo KO all of Brock's Pokémon, Lt Surge's Pokémon and Erika's Pokémon by itself. And it must not evolve until you beat the game (which is also after defeating your rival in the Champion battle).

Bananarama

The light is coming
Okay then:

The1Star the Staryu- can only evolve after soloing two trainers each in Blaine's gym and Route 20. Must learn Surf and any Electric move.

PIKADON the Pikachu- Must solo KO all of Brock's, Erika's, and Lt Surge's Pokémon by itself. Can't evolve until after the Champion is defeated.

Still need 4 more, but thank you both!

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Flo, take a Weedle. It must be named Air Raid Get it: air raid drill? and may evolve freely into Kakuna. However, it must use Harden six times in one trainer battle then solo the trainer before evolving again.

Edit: it only needs to solo the trainer.

Last edited:

Bananarama

The light is coming
The1Star the Staryu- can only evolve after soloing two trainers each in Blaine's gym and Route 20. Must learn Surf and any Electric move.

PIKADON the Pikachu- Must solo KO all of Brock's, Erika's, and Lt Surge's Pokémon by itself. Can't evolve until after the Champion is defeated.

Air Raid the Weedle- Can evolve into Kakuna without restrictions. Must solo a trainer in order to evolve again.

Still need 3 more.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Flo, you must get Eevee from Celedon when available. Name it "Potential". You must never allow it to evolve. It must not learn any TM's.

Bananarama

The light is coming
The1Star the Staryu- Can only evolve after soloing two trainers each in Blaine's gym and Route 20. Must learn Surf and any Electric move.

Air Raid the Weedle- Can evolve into Kakuna without restrictions. Must solo a trainer in order to evolve again.

Potential the Eevee- Must never evolve or learn any TMs.

2 more before I start my challenge.