• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Annual March Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, he'll be back, trust me, pokemon are like drugs, you cant rlly leave them

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Lost 1-0 to ArabMoney in a very good game. It came right down to the wire after a lot of stalling around.

Honus

Shook off some rust against John and we ended up replaying with diff teams after I haxed him in match 1. Match 2 ended up being pretty close due to some mispredicts on my part, but I ended up winning.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
just a reminder that the deadline is the end of the day tomorrow!

GET BATTLES DONE!

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Round 3 is up. Deadline is Sunday April 22nd

http://i44.*******.com/2q8d4kz.gif

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
it was just a coin flip, but you didn't try to contact him either, and at least he posted in the thread.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
There was no bias. It was a literal coin flip. I'm just pointing out that there was no reason you should get a win over him because he didn't contact you (which evidently he did mention the tourney in a VM). If you can get the battle done today the ruling will be whoever wins the battle. If the battle is not completed today then the ruling will stay as it is.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
beat terra now waiting for arab money to message me so i can battle him

now he is crying over a crit even tho i had p song and protect to end his last poke while i had 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.