• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Should Wobbofet and Deoxys-S be allwoed?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • No, neither of them

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • Only Wobbofet

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Only Deoxys-S

Votes: 50 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
hmm maybe this will be of some amusement, by all means im in.

Forum Name: Xyden
FC: in sig somewhere
Hauntershadow should participate.

Cwidderb

I would like to participate but if im not good enough feel free to kick me off.

Serebii Username: Cwidderb
Ingame name: Finbar
FC: down below cant remember without looking :S it is in sig though.
Can Hauntershadow92 Participate? - yeah be my guest it would be a shame if you couldnt enter your own competition!

Last edited:

DarkHunter

Zagara Sanosuke
this should be fun.

Serebii Username:DarkHunter
Ingame name:Ale
FC:5198 1008 4316
Can Hauntershadow92 Participate?:yes, c'mon! at least you are honest.

rayquazax

DFC: 2277 3185 9685
Serebii Username: rayquazax
Ingame name: Skyler
FC: 2277 3185 9685
Can Hauntershadow92 Participate?: I don't c y not, as long as ur pokesaved pokemon aren't undefeatable

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
w00t, time to pwnnnnnnn, well, not really.

Serebii Username: Luneth
Ingame name: Andre
FC: 0215/8269/0038
Can Hauntershadow92 Participate? Sure, I guess...

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Count me in. All my info is in the sig.

Can Haunter play along? As long as there are no illegal movesets or stats I really don't see why not. However, I don't think it would be right if all your pokes have perfect IVs either. If they're saved and they look like they would when they breed out, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Bald Wombat no worries. What ever is in my sig is what I do. If you still aren't sure, I'm willing to go into a trade or battle. Atm I only have one team as my cmputer is failing at life, so yeah.

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
I shall sign up. Desperate for events for some reason. LOL Convinient too just found my Diamond :p

Shard 567

Lost In Thought
Username: Shard 567
Ingame name: Shard
FC: In the sig

Should Hauntershadow Participate? Why of course. Legal hacks are fine by me.

Wat.
Umm....im active, dispite in ur tourney I did not get to battle (my guy did not respond, lolz).
Luckily, my new team is finished at last, esp. for Level 100 all.

I, however, accidentally deleted my FC from sig. So, Ill find the thread for the other tourney, copy, and paste.

So, can I join?

Serebii Username: 42

Ingame name: PLOB

FC: Finding...

Can Hauntershadow92 Participate? (Look at my sig to find out why I ask): No. Lulz, sorry.

Last edited:

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Yea, but ur FC is all important. So I can't put u down until i get it.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man

Wat.

4854 6719 4605
Got it.
Would you guys want: Wobboeffet, Deoxys - S, and Garchomp in this tournemnt?None of the three
Why? Wobbufet is only counterable by boosting stats to max then going in for the kill. But thats impossible, because if it taunts you, you keep boosting stats and not attacking.

Speed Deoxys is powerful, and cannot be outran without stat boosts (given nature and EVs are correct). With high stats in other categories, it also can be an attacker or a defender! Its like trying to predict Mew's stats, except its always fast.

Garchomp is uncounterable, like a uber. It can prevent moves from hitting with its ability, and, if there is ANY Pokemon on their team that supports it, it has no weekness! You could use a Ninjask too boost its speed and attack, then make the Garchomp unkillable! I've seen a team that simply supports Garchomp, then brings in Garchomp, and takes out a team of 6, many of which are at max hp!

Last edited:

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
er there is only 10 yeses for Deoxys and 13 for niehter

EDIT: I see where you are coming form though. There is a reason for 4 choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.