• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Should Wobbofet and Deoxys-S be allwoed?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • No, neither of them

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • Only Wobbofet

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Only Deoxys-S

Votes: 50 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Idc if he is accepted, all I need is for the people to vote. Orig I was going to ban them, but I thought some people might object so I said nvm I'll let them vote.

Yarr Harr! Something fun now that I'm not restricted to my UU team XD

Username: Femme Fatale
IGN: Kary
FC: 3694 8742 1840 <- see sig also XD
Can Haunter participate? *shrugs* People who think legit hacks are wrong = annoying.

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
Eh, why don't I try and make my mark on another site's official tournament. I'm in.

IGN: Kevin
FC: 3093 3605 9838

Last edited:

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Ok, we need about 8 more people then I can increase the members. Wow, not even a day and this is already almost full o_0

blisseymaster

Cyberdark_Zero
Serebii Username:blisseymaster
Ingame name:Alex
FC:In Sig
Can Hauntershadow92 Participate? Of course.

RedPeppers

Yeah...on the whole, there are more support for allowing them...although I believe Deoxys-S to still be Uber...I could accept him in this tourney...hell I may even unleash my own ;)

Crobat+Deoxys-S=Epic Win!!!

Sounds vaguely similar to somone who took the top spot on the shoddy ladder recently. Who also posted his team on smogon. Lol did you know about Husk JmH?

Graceful Shinigami

Lemonade+Ramen
Looks fun! Hopefully this tourney won't die like all the other ones I've been in.

Graceful Shinigami
Edwin
FC: 4554 0392 8574

toushiroH95

Broken Hearted u.u
Serebii username: toushiroH95
Ingame name: DANI
FC: 2363 4786 0113

just one question : when is the tournament?

Zondrina

You lose... ;)
Serebii Username: Zondrina
Ingame name: Pearl ( Prefferably like to be called Zondrina )
FC:1032 1408 4994

Last edited:

Alchemeng

<--- Clair
Serebii Username: Alchemeng

Ingame name: Lance

FC: 4725 6961 1802

rayray443

I'll join, =D
In-game name: Ash (Rayray)
Fc: In my signature xD

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
Fill out this form:

Serebii Username:Legend6491
Ingame name:Legend
FC: in sig.
Can Hauntershadow92 Participate? (Look at my sig to find out why I ask): He's cool so why not

goldfan

playing an ish game
It says applications close on 16th July, this is popular, are we going to wait for 64, or just end at 32. I figured 16th July seems a bit far away, judging by the popularity of this!

rangersgreg

Draco Alliance
Serebii Username: Rangersgreg

Ingame name: Greg

FC: 3147 6143 6947

Can Hauntershadow92 Participate? (Look at my sig to find out why I ask): Sure, I don't see why not!

Should Garchomp, Deoxys-S and Wobbuffet be allowed?

Garchomp: Unless people use a SandStream and get Sand Veil activated or use a Scarf, Garchomp is pretty easy to take down. Starmie can OHKO, regardless of Scarf or Specs ( On Mie ) So Chomp is a mixed opionion for me, but I say let is stay.

Deoxys-S: A favourite of mine, as I have a 31 IV Speed Jolly one! It is way to fragile, but can outspeed everything, including +1 Yanmega Speed Boost. However, it is way too predictable and fragile as I already said. Let it stay.

Wobbuffet: No way. Far too overpowered and gay. Shadow Tag is a brilliant ability, not letting anyone switch out, and it has collosal HP and Defences. No chance should it be allowed in this tourney. Anyone who uses it is also cheap :p

Last edited:

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
I haven't battled competitively as of yet but... I'll just have to battle a lot to train up before this! Count me in. Also, if this is really going to be "the best tourny ever to beat all others" you might wanna think about having things like a UU division or other parts and not just one standard match.

IGN: CRAZIE
FC: 0817 0404 8978

Graceful Shinigami

Lemonade+Ramen
July 16th? That is pretty far away, I wouldn't be surprised if we got 64 people until then. Just think if we got 128!

So it's going to be a standard, random pairings bracket kind of thing? I was always worried about being in those because one loss means it's over! Hopefully there will be some sort of consolation bracket or something. The division idea sounds cool too!

To everyone: Please don't let this one die, it's been stickied. STICKIED. So try to do your battles, and only sign up with the intention of finishing.

Haunter can enter if he wants. I'm not too picky. I just hope someone donates prizes. I would, but I don't really have any prize-worthy Pokemon that I'm willing to part with as of yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.