• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Should Wobbofet and Deoxys-S be allwoed?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • No, neither of them

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • Only Wobbofet

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Only Deoxys-S

Votes: 50 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

snake 101

Again stryke pm me when your on i'll check back every half an hour from now for your pm.

Stryke

Alright I'm on now. I'll stay on for about an hour.

Stryke

Alright I'm on now. I'll stay on for about an hour.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
-_-" cmon guys, pick a time...
Be there...
Battle..
And tell us the winner.

:/ It's not that hard

snake 101

-_-" cmon guys, pick a time...
Be there...
Battle..
And tell us the winner.

:/ It's not that hard

He said yesterday at the same time we batted before but he came on two hours after meaning it was 1:30am for me so excuse me for not being there.

randomspot555

He said yesterday at the same time we batted before but he came on two hours after meaning it was 1:30am for me so excuse me for not being there.

Use the battle/trade chat. Meet up/wait in there under nickname that you'll both tell each other via PM.

I don't know why more tournaments don't utlize the B/T chat.

Stryke

What about 8 o clock today snake? I mean in the morning est?

snake 101

Your 6 hours behind me (I think) so that's 2:00pm here so yes that should be fine. I'll hope to see you then.

Stryke

You're not on?

snake 101

Snake 101 vs stryke = snake 101
Very good game stryke I under rated you and thought that would be easy but it really could have gone either way. I'm sorry I was so harsh before but good game definitely not an easy match.

Stryke

I will be in a minute.
Edit: I'm on.
Edit 2: Are you coming?
Edit 3: The nerve of some people seriously I posted 1 minute after you and was on wifi this whole time and even pmed you while you were online. I swear your scared of actually battling me, because you just post here and then leave immediately afterwards even if i'm online, stop trying to get the active win and stay on for at least 10 minutes after your posts.

DUDE SHUT UP. IT WAS FRIGGING LAG.

I just went and forfeited myself but I do have the right to blame my loss on a handful of reasons.

1) My dad decided to take the week off, SNAKE which made everything bad for me. I wasn't trying to get a stupid easy win. You being 6 hours ahead didn't help either

2) Snake keeps making me look like the bad guy. He keeps making stupid assumptions about me and is being a really bad sport.

3) Snake is the biggest jerk to be called a Pokemon Trainer.

The nerve of some people seriously I posted 1 minute after you and was on wifi this whole time and even pmed you while you were online. I swear your scared of actually battling me, because you just post here and then leave immediately afterwards even if i'm online, stop trying to get the active win and stay on for at least 10 minutes after your posts.

I wasn't scared of battling you, and if you saw me online I didn't see you, and why the hell would I want an easy win? Sheesh snake, you're the biggest jerk I have ever battled. Even negativnut was a better sport than you.

EDIT: I see your apology but that's still no excuse.

Last edited:

snake 101

DUDE SHUT UP. IT WAS FRIGGING LAG.

I just went and forfeited myself but I do have the right to blame my loss on a handful of reasons.

1) My dad decided to take the week SNAKE which made everything bad for me. I wasn't trying to get a stupid easy win. You being 6 hours ahead didn't help either

2) Snake keeps making me look like the bad guy. He keeps making stupid assumptions about me and is being a really bad sport.

3) Snake is the biggest jerk to be called a Pokemon Master.

The nerve of some people seriously I posted 1 minute after you and was on wifi this whole time and even pmed you while you were online. I swear your scared of actually battling me, because you just post here and then leave immediately afterwards even if i'm online, stop trying to get the active win and stay on for at least 10 minutes after your posts.

I wasn't scared of battling you, and if you saw me online I didn't see you, and why the hell would I want an easy win? Sheesh snake, you're the biggest jerk I have ever battled. Even negativnut was a better sport than you.

I thought I deleted that post either way I didn't bother reading yours. The battles done now so it doesn't matter anyway.Apologies for any hard feelings but it did seem that way.

Last edited:

Wat.
I thought I deleted that post either way I didn't bother reading yours. The battles done now so it doesn't matter anyway.Apologies for any hard feelings but it did seem that way.

Ur good, wanna battle?

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Matchups will be up when I get home from work. You will have like2 days for semi-final battles.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Matchups will be up when I get home from work. You will have like2 days for semi-final battles.

snake 101

Just some things about the match ups graceful shingami is away for a while so whoever is battling him will have to wait.
Me and dr.luigi are battling for the final of the world cup, just thinking we'd know each others teams whitch wouldn't be good.
And yoshifan and I batted a few days ago so I would have to put a new team together if i'm battling him.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Ok, well unless Graceful can come back by wednesday, there is no way I can delay this tourny as I am going to a concert thursday, and I will be leaving Friday. So yeah :/ Who ever gets matched up with Graceful gets an auto bye. I'm sorry. It has to be done. UNLESS Graceful gets back by wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.