• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Should Wobbofet and Deoxys-S be allwoed?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • No, neither of them

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • Only Wobbofet

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Only Deoxys-S

Votes: 50 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wat.
Uhhh....the first post doesn't say if it is single or double battle rules.

Wat.

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
As for letting haunter battle, it's fine by me. I understand that not everyone has time to breed for good pokemon, and since he doesnt just spam 31 iv's in every stat but sets them up more fairly, frankly most of my legit pokemon have better stats than his :p so yea my vote is BATTLE WITH US SHADOW :3

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I added single battles to the first page. sorry about that!

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
Serebii Username: SheikTheGeek

Ingame name: Sheik

FC: 0645 2238 5629

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Ok, your in. BTW, I am in the middle of linking to profiles on the first post, to make it easier to find your opponents when the rounds are posted!

Also, I am still looking for 2nd and 3rd prizes. I have some deals working out, but if you PM me with a prize, please post the IVs and Nature. I need to have good prizes for this tourny. I promise I won't keep the Pokemon for myself, unless you don't mind.

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
Very cool, thanks.

sumoboi

Serebii Username:idk i have no idea---sumoboi

Ingame name: sumo

FC: 4811-8459-8946

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
me!

I have a flygon(ev trained in attack and spd., but has 19 ivs in atk., and 26 ivs in spd.) that needs a new owner as a possible 2nd prize, and a sub-salac-sweep Lucario for possible 3rd prize(22-23 ivs in atk., 27 ivs in spd.)... Accept them as prizes?

If you do, that's another reason to do this: Worthiness of a prize should be shown by the giver entering, and, not-so-hopefully for me, get beaten by the potential prize winner... I sure want to see who is worthy of my spares or bench-warmers in box...

...other than that, like the celebi... I'm in!

Forum name: gregjammer

game name: Greg

fc: 4295-9492-7817

Answer to poll(less controversial version, may be altered from previous one to lessen amount of possible off-topic posters):

All three of mentioned pokemon should be allowed in this tourney!

Reason:

What are examples of pokemon that can counter Deoxys-S, Wobba, and Garchomp?

Answer:

In my opinion, Ghost types that are not also part-poison but do have good defenses like Spritomb and Dusknoir can counter Deoxys-S by terms of typing: Deoxys-S's moveset can't affect Ghosts like the pokemon mentioned on the first part of this sentence, and at most, it can weaken them, but not 1HKO them, w/ Shadow Ball/T-bolt, but Ghost types have ways that often don't directly do damage, but can finish off pokemon like that... For Wobba, same story as Deoxys-S, only Dark-types can work too... For Garchomp, Steel-types that can be immune to Ground that are not weak to Electric types and has good defenses(or any steel type that's immune to ground that's not Skarmory or Probopass)(only one of such exists: Bronzong) can put Garchomp to sleep, but not before taking a Fire Blast, but because of its defenses, Bronzong can take it, but if Hypnosis misses, bye bye, Bronzong!!! But if it hits, it can Rest+Chesto Berry off the damage, then Calm Mind until the turn before it wakes up, then, provided luck is on its side, Gyro Ball w/ a CM boost to OHKO Garchomp w/ the CM boost on Bronzong's side... Of course, other tanks can work as well, if they have recovery moves and stats to back them up, or even Ice Beam(Blastoise, Suicune, etc.) Turns out, there's some amount of tanks in the game to classify those three as "not-so-uber after all"...

Then again, maybe I'm missing the big picture... My facts are made w/o putting least-likely moves into consideration, or maybe...

2nd poll answer: You can enter the tourney, Haunter S. ...

Last edited:

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
ZONDRINA! You are on warning. Next time you say something that is a response to someone else about the banning you WILL be BANNED from the tourny.

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
Err, are the three pokemons banned or are they able to challenge? sorry if this is a spam ._.'

Zondrina

You lose... ;)
Im sorry for sharing my opinion, im pretty sure i was allowed to do that according to my rights but if not in this thread, where do i argue this.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
I mean cmon guys, talk about this in the "Arguing" section, or something.
Were here to have a simple tournament!

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
@Pokecrossbow: Until I tally up the results, nothing is banned.

@Zondrina: Volteon pointed out there was the Garchomp tourny where you can dicuss Garchomp. As for Wobbo and Deoxys there is the teir thread on CRMT and there is probably a tourny on Smogon about these. Volteon also said if you continue with this discussion, it will be spam, and he will close this. So I made it a rule to only post your opinion, but do not argue or respond to oterh opinions.

EDIT: I think I will be capping it at 64. That really is enough.

Last edited:

Artica

Serebii Username: Artica
Ingame name: Artica
FC: 2492-0764-7052

Can Hauntershadow92 Participate: yes

TNS

Serebii Username:TNS

Ingame name:Stratos

FC:4597 0852 6562

Can Hauntershadow92 Participate?Of course

Last edited:

zogu

Serebii Username: Zogu

Ingame name: Kai

FC: 3737 5983 1397

Can Hauntershadow92 Participate? (Look at my sig to find out why I ask): No problem

Status
Not open for further replies.