• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Should Wobbofet and Deoxys-S be allwoed?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • No, neither of them

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • Only Wobbofet

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Only Deoxys-S

Votes: 50 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
And I had a hazing milotic that you had no chance barring a crit of KOING. As you say bulky starmie walls infernape and I would have quickly recovered with mil meaning it walls it. glis can take a life orbed flamethrower and OHKO back and there was always claydol.
Edit: It appears we'll have to remarch since your so stubborn and I suppose it would be hard to call but I keep my opinion that I had the upper hand.

There you go as your requested in Bold

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
That's rubbish it hit for 114 hp I had 234 hp left and how many times have I heard that I had something to beat your whole team with left, send it out at the beginning then.
Here is where you said you had something to beat my whole team, but after analyzing you team, there is nothing. Quite the opposite actually, since I had a Pokemon that is super effective against 5 of your Pokemon.

You said you had the upper hand in everyone of your posts. But go ahead and edit it out. That's something you would do.

snake 101

No please read he said I said I had a poké to sweep his whole team whitch I have not once said.

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
I wouldn't send it out in the beginning. My strategy: Weaken your team to make a clean sweep. And that's what would have happened if there wasn't a d/c. And good job ignoring Xyden's quote.

snake 101

Here is where you said you had something to beat my whole team, but after analyzing you team, there is nothing. Quite the opposite actually, since I had a Pokemon that is super effective against 5 of your Pokemon.

You said you had the upper hand in everyone of your posts. But go ahead and edit it out. That's something you would do.

No that means how many people d/c and say “i had something to beat your whole team” then leave. And have I edited it once where I said I thought I had the upper hand no.

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
It was too long. Even though I had Infernape, it still doesn't mean I win. I'm just revealing the lack of credibility of what snake was saying. It's so easy to say, "Oh, I wasted three hours. Please give me the win." At 6-6? LOL!

snake 101

Well gliscor was dead due to sr and snorlax had nearly completely run out of pp except in rest suicune had one attack that had been used a lot of times and probably had about 8 pp left max celebi I was trying to kill that off and one mistake or prediction would have meant the end for celeri face and heatran was I imagine sleep talk and couldn't hit many of my team for much damage, that and sr I believe gave me the upper hand.

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
No, Gliscor had enough HP. I made sure of it. Snorlax had plenty of PP left. Everything did. That's what PP Ups are for. None of your Pokemon had Pressure, but mine did. Since when does x1 PP drain quicker than x2 PP. Hmmm

randomspot555

You people are whiny.

Clearly, neither of you had the win because welll...it was 6-6. If either snake or Keving "clearly" had the win, then the game would've been over.

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
No, Gliscor had enough HP. I made sure of it. Snorlax had plenty of PP left. Everything dide. That's what PP Ups are for. None of your Pokemon had Pressure, but mine did. Since when does x1 PP drain quicker than x2 PP. Hmmm

snake 101

Well since none of you are going to back down you guys could switch your teams and battle again. This is just an Idea.

Unfortunately we'll have to do that. Even though he could have so easily have just d/ced thought of a good poké against my team and say he had that.

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
No one d/c'd on purpose. There was lag ever since you accepted my invite. It was a better time for you to d/c. I had my Suicune with 3 Calm Minds and your Milotic had less than 250 HP. Don't give me that garbage. Stop trying to get an "easy win", because you aren't going to get one.

Graceful Shinigami

Lemonade+Ramen
Wow, this is getting vicious. You guys really should put this into PMs if you're going to mention the actual Pokemon, or anything you don't want public.

Sorry, but even if you were battling for 3+ hours, you can't decide who was winning with 6 vs 6, unless we actually saw the battle and can prove that what both of you are saying is true. It's possible one of you is lying, but most likely not. You just have different perspectives of how well you were doing at the time.

Make sure you contact Hauntershadow about this if you don't do a rematch. Simply, change teams and battle. If you can't change teams, just get a team, whether it be the old one, and battle! If you really can't sort it out, then get haunter involved. You guys shouldn't be so heated about POKEMON.

3 vs 3 won't help, it's just not 6vs6, and it's too different with just a team of 3.

snake 101

We'll rematch tomorrow I guess let's just try to ignore what happened here and try not to argue and finish the battle tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.