• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Should Wobbofet and Deoxys-S be allwoed?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • No, neither of them

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • Only Wobbofet

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Only Deoxys-S

Votes: 50 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
I beat TSN to an odd show up on shoddy
good game TSN, it was a close 2 - 0

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
That's what I don't get. I told snake let's just Shoddy for the battle. And he hissed about it. So now I'm waiting around like an idiot while he's probably sleeping.

Oh well, if Haunter can't call this, he can always have us Shoddy tomorrow to have a true outcome and then update the matches. Have it go from Kevin Garrett or snake 101 vs. xxxx to the one of us that wins. I'm not going to stay up all night to wait for him to wake up and come on. He said himself he doesn't come on as much as he used to when we couldn't originally get a time set.

Last edited:

snake 101

That's what I don't get. I told snake let's just Shoddy for the battle. And he hissed about it. So now I'm waiting around like an idiot while he's probably sleeping.

Oh well, if Haunter can't call this, he can always have us Shoddy tomorrow to have a true outcome and then update the matches. Have it go from Kevin Garrett or snake 101 vs. xxxx to the one of us that wins. I'm not going to stay up all night to wait for him to wake up and come on. He said himself he doesn't come on as much as he used to when we couldn't originally get a time set.

I told you I can't do shoddy and I also told you what my time zone was, why bother waiting for me when you should be able to realise it's 2:00am here. Also when did I say I couldn't come on as much anymore?

Edit: Just to show you I can wait for four pointless hours while your asleep to.

Last edited:

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
Look at this. He stays on when he knows I'm sleeping and is off like 10 mins when I come on. This is so ridiculous. I'm in the SPP chat room, Regi League chat room, AIM, and Shoddy Battle, yet we have to resort to using the incredibly lame PM system. Get on somewhere where we can talk in real time. If you can't access anything, that's your problem.

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
Look at this. He stays on when he knows I'm sleeping and is off like 10 mins when I come on. This is so ridiculous. I'm in the SPP chat room, Regi League chat room, AIM, and Shoddy Battle, yet we have to resort to using the incredibly lame PM system. Get on somewhere where we can talk in real time. If you can't access anything, that's your problem.

snake 101

Jeez i'm here stop whining and trying to get the active win.
And give me 5-10 minutes to get a team since you know my old one.
Edit: I'm online waiting!

Last edited:

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
Nevermind, I have to go out for the afternoon. You can just take the win unless Haunter doesn't mind waiting, which he does. This tournament is pretty much fail anyway. This isn't a flame or anything, I'd just like to make some suggestions in case there is another one.

1. Deadlines: They shouldn't be so strict. If someone needs a few extra days to battle, go ahead. The rest of the people can continue with the next round while you catch up. This has been quite successful for me and it's fair for everyone. It gives everyone an equal chance and the winner won't be "by default". If you gave everyone the opportunity to battle, maybe the true winner would emerge victorious.

2. Meeting Place: Serebii has a chat room for a reason. I notice none of you have AIM or anything, unless you keep it private. It's nearly impossible to contact your opponent on a forum where you get an ISE every other refresh. It's completely unenjoyable and difficult to manage. And then it's like one person gets the blame because they were fed up with the forums. There's so much lag. I spent my time in the Serebii and Regi League chat room to see if anyone would show up. How sad.

Good bye. Better luck next time.

snake 101

What I was actually looking forward to that battle and everybody has been anticipating it so much.au Either way I know we've flamed each other a lot but it would be good if we didn't come out this as mortal enemies if you know what I mean, it was also very rash of me to say I had the game won in the last epic battle especially when I had only seen five of your team so I apologise for that. Anyway i'll be on wifi for a while if you change your mind.

Last edited:

Kevin_Garrett

Tauntrados
Nevermind, I have to go out for the afternoon. You can just take the win unless Haunter doesn't mind waiting, which he does. This tournament is pretty much fail anyway. This isn't a flame or anything, I'd just like to make some suggestions in case there is another one.

1. Deadlines: They shouldn't be so strict. If someone needs a few extra days to battle, go ahead. The rest of the people can continue with the next round while you catch up. This has been quite successful for me and it's fair for everyone. It gives everyone an equal chance and the winner won't be "by default". If you gave everyone the opportunity to battle, maybe the true winner would emerge victorious.

2. Meeting Place: Serebii has a chat room for a reason. I notice none of you have AIM or anything, unless you keep it private. It's nearly impossible to contact your opponent on a forum where you get an ISE every other refresh. It's completely unenjoyable and difficult to manage. And then it's like one person gets the blame because they were fed up with the forums. There's so much lag. I spent my time in the Serebii and Regi League chat room to see if anyone would show up. How sad.

Good bye. Better luck next time.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
You know what I find ironically stupid. You guys made a post withing 2 minutes of each other <_< Why didn't you battle then?

Either way, my mom draggee me outside today, so I didn't get a chance to update.

Snake is advanced, random drawing.

Stryke

Yeah round 4 if finally getting underway. I really do hope I make it to the top 4.

snake 101

You know what I find ironically stupid. You guys made a post withing 2 minutes of each other <_< Why didn't you battle then?

Either way, my mom draggee me outside today, so I didn't get a chance to update.

Snake is advanced, random drawing.

He had to go very soon after so there was little point in starting a battle. And me and stryke should do the battle tomorrow.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Stryke VS. snake101 - Snake must be rareing to go by now
Graceeeful Shinigami VS Volteon - He's just sat at the Sidelines so far, calmly and cooly getting te job done
thebattler1 Vs Dr. Luigi - Should be a good battle, but again I gotta root for the person who beat me
Yoshifan22 VS Artica - Erm I dunno artica, but I would like her to win (assuming she doesn't SAV)

Dr.Luigi

i send a PM to my opponent

snake 101

Ok stryke changed my mind see you in a minute let's get this done now.
Edit: Come on stryke it's midnight here if you want this done then finish up and come battle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.