• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1st Annual: Serebii's The Guardian Cup

Should Wobbofet and Deoxys-S be allwoed?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 32 20.4%
  • No, neither of them

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • Only Wobbofet

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Only Deoxys-S

Votes: 50 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
That would be very hard to do.. dude, I can try, butdude, why not re-match? you had alot of mistakes, and the same for me.. I can name alot, but I don't want to spoil your pokemon

snake 101

No I want to do it fom where it was, I can pm you the main points it doesn't have be exact.

randomspot555

Oh my god.

I'm not trying to mini mod, but in alengthy battle, and a d/c, either prove the other did the DC or re-do. What isn't important to you, snake, might be important to Yoshi. And please drop the whole "psh I'm obviously winning" attitude, it's really annoying.

And it'd be nice if you take it to PMs.

snake 101

I didn't actually say I thought I was winning. And going to exactly where we were is the fairest way to decide who was going to win.
And seriously do not try to mini-mod have you seen how many infraction points you get.

Last edited:

Wat.
Dood, just rematch. It is t3h fairrest thing. Also not trying to minimod.

Senre Grace

The same thing has happened with the other two opponents snake has fought. These are the only matches where there were real arguments and snake was all of them.

randomspot555

The same thing has happened with the other two opponents snake has fought. These are the only matches where there were real arguments and snake was all of them.

I think we found the problem!

Fairest thing to do is rematch.

EDIT:

And going to exactly where we were is the fairest way to decide who was going to win.

Yeah but I highly doubt either of you know exactly what you did up to that point.

Last edited:

snake 101

I knew pretty much exactly what health all of both our teams were on pp is not important as it wouldn't have been a pp war.
If he doesn't think I was going to win why would he have any problems going back to where we were, it would take two minutes and i've got it written down pretty much the exact health all our pokés were on, and i've pmed it to yoshifan.
Also I find it strange how I never get d/cs in the middle of a battle, sometimes when i'm about to win yes, but that's just people d/cing but other than that i've probably had 2 times when I can say it was wifi without a doubt, the point is I always have three bars and unless there's lag it shouldn't d/c. I've had three in a row in this tournament and i'm not accusing anyone but kevin garret is the only one I can say I don't suspect a little.
Edit: You know who would be a good person to solve this issue, kevin garret he knows the game and wouldn't be biast, if I told him the situation he could decide if we should rematch or not.

Last edited:

randomspot555

So how do you plan on getting the Pokemon down to their proper HP? What happens if a critical hit is dealt while setting up the 4-4? 4-4 means the battle went on for some time, and it's hard to re-create the situation unless it happened at the very beginning.

The obvious solution is to just re-match, that way it is fair to everyone.

Snake, you can say how you were winning and thus didn't disconnect all you want, but in 3 of your battles, 3 disconnects have happened, and a dispute breaks out on who is really winning (4-4, 6-6, etc...=no winner). Occam's Razor says that the problem is much more likely on your end than your 3 individual opponents.

Last edited:

snake 101

So how do you plan on getting the Pokemon down to their proper HP? What happens if a critical hit is dealt while setting up the 4-4? 4-4 means the battle went on for some time, and it's hard to re-create the situation unless it happened at the very beginning.

The obvious solution is to just re-match, that way it is fair to everyone.

Snake, you can say how you were winning and thus didn't disconnect all you want, but in 3 of your battles, 3 disconnects have happened, and a dispute breaks out on who is really winning (4-4, 6-6, etc...=no winner). Occam's Razor says that the problem is much more likely on your end than your 3 individual opponents.

Firstly who the hell are you to tell me what happened in my own battle. Secondly it wasn't very long if a crit happens we'll do it again. Thirdly i'll admit the argument about first d/c against kevin garret was my fault but the battle started at midnight and the d/c happened at 3:00 am so naturally I was angry and just vented it at the wrong person. Plus i'm sure yoshifan would want to redo from where we were if he was in my position.

Stryke

I sure know I didn't disconnect on you. I couldn't have, I don't want an extra loss on my trainer card.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Firstly who the hell are you to tell me what happened in my own battle. Secondly it wasn't very long if a crit happens we'll do it again. Thirdly i'll admit the argument about first d/c against kevin garret was my fault but the battle started at midnight and the d/c happened at 3:00 am so naturally I was angry and just vented it at the wrong person. Plus i'm sure yoshifan would want to redo from where we were if he was in my position.
If you purposly DCed on KG, then you shouldn't be here now.

Stryke

sorry snake. Our round really put a bad taste in my mouth. Oh well. Come on, I want to see the winner.

Last edited:

Dr.Luigi

i PM graceful and we agreed to battle yesterday but i didnt see him on so ill send him/her and PM again

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
Wow, just noticed all of the battles(just got back from camping), and I'm a bit surprised. I'm really rooting for Dr.Luigi in this tourney...

Dr.Luigi

i just battled graceful i was winnning 5-3 then a d/c happen

Edit: we went over it and i get the win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.